Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Eastenders

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Was always Beth and Annalise in neighbours that were the hot ones... not Jane.

I watched Neighbours from the 80's until 99 and then stopped and watched Eastenders from the 80's until a couple of years ago.

It really started to become a chore to just try and watch 2hrs worth of a Eastenders a week. If you missed a few episodes you would have to spend hours just trying to catch up. The fact that nothing ever happened just made it even more unbearable.

With the rise of so many decent TV series on Netflix there is no need for soaps. It really is a dying format. Glad to have stopped watching it. If i accidentally catch a glimpse of it on TV now is still looks the same as where i left it 2 years ago..
I always found the thing with EastEnders was that you could not watch it for about a year and within two or three episodes you knew exactly what was happening. Not much!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I always found the thing with EastEnders was that you could not watch it for about a year and within two or three episodes you knew exactly what was happening. Not much!

You are right... i guess it was more the fact that i wanted to know every little detail not matter how irrelevant (all very sad lol)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone know when the Walford Half Marathon is this year?? Always a great sporting occasion.

gallery_soaps-eastenders-5009-122.jpg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone else see our EastEnders tonight? A gripping episode and one that filled in so many of the pieces of how Phil has turned out the way he has, I will be much more forgiving of his behaviour now I understand about his upbringing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here