Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

I binned it off, I'm afraid. I stopped racing this year and found Strava was feeding the obsession, so thought I'd better stop that too! Still getting the miles in though. Hope things are good with you?

I noticed that the other day Tom, been expecting a 12 hour large 1 from u to displace Mr Finch from the top!!! Hope ur well.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
[MENTION=23986]Glanders[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16720]Indurain's Lungs[/MENTION] - thanks for replying. I'm please you are still around and seemingly well. For different reasons I liked your activities. At least we have [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] posting some lovely shots (some scenery ones too) and @Hangulton convincing us all he never sleeps.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]

"The League Code you entered has not been recognised. Please try again."

Velogames yeah?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]

"The League Code you entered has not been recognised. Please try again."

Velogames yeah?
Go to your team page, at the bottom you'll see you are already entered into the Geek league.

Thanks to you, so am I, now.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
IMG_20180827_103641605.jpg

Slippers were lovely yesterday on an outing from Hove to Hastings via Beachy Head.........was able to take the cleats off and wear them at the bowling alley afterwards. Great shoe for the price of Btwin.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
View attachment 100144

Slippers were lovely yesterday on an outing from Hove to Hastings via Beachy Head.........was able to take the cleats off and wear them at the bowling alley afterwards. Great shoe for the price of Btwin.
More commission for [MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION].

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I've just ordered a pair of Michelin Pro4 Endurance V2s in 28s.

Nice choice of tyre :thumbsup:

If you was going off my recommendation, did I forget to mention that they come up a few mms big? So...28's :eek: :lolol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Rudy in red, followed by Nacer back where he belongs....marvellous scenes! :rave:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Didn't you say you chose tyres with the red band?

No, that was my previous tyre choice of Vredestein Fortezza Tricomp.

I fancied a change when the Vredesteins had had it and I'm very happy with the Michelins ( in all black). They do come up big though and 23's are more like 25's.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
No, that was my previous tyre choice of Vredestein Fortezza Tricomp.

I fancied a change when the Vredesteins had had it and I'm very happy with the Michelins ( in all black). They do come up big though and 23's are more like 25's.

I'm not swapping them over for a while anyway.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Rollers. Who can comment? I'm going to get some to keep momentum going through the winter. I'm not interested in a turbo.

I'm with you Moto, who wants ghastly all black tyres on their bike!? Booooooring.

As Brighton fans, we really should have a white on the front and a blue on the rear.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here