Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Iranian Fans

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I wonder If any of our new Iranian friends are amongst those spouting homophobic bile on the clubs Facebook page which has temporarily adopted a Pride themed Albion badge.

I already answered that. Didn't appreciate your snide response on the other thread. :tosser:

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
A group of a dozen young ladies of middle eastern appearance in the lower west tonight. Seemed a bit lost.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Alireza making his Amex debut v Nantes on the 70th minute replacing Knockeart

For his Iranian fans :)

View attachment 99416

View attachment 99417

One more

DSCF2369.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What’s going on with the shirts? How come they have different ones!?

Alireza’s Has a white stripe at the hip, that Knockaert’s doesn’t.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I wonder If any of our new Iranian friends are amongst those spouting homophobic bile on the clubs Facebook page which has temporarily adopted a Pride themed Albion badge.

No, I expect they're all too busy doing their jihadi homework learning how to make bombs. :facepalm:

Geez! After guff like that I wouldn't blame them switching to Palarse..................

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
At the friendly I asked a guy next to me if he was Iranian as everything was new to him. It turned out he was Latvian and had just started supporting us.Welcome aboard.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Nope. I checked them myself, and I mentioned it in another thread. You'll find Arab names but no persian ones, at least when I checked it. I know it can be difficult to differentiate between Iranian and Arab names, but I urge you guys not to immediately assume a muslim-looking name = Iranian.

Now, on the topic of instagram comment spamming- that's definitely Iranians. I also mentioned this in another thread but in the case that Alireza doesn't hit the ground running and is benched for some games- expect loads of heat from Iranian instagram users against your coach or whatever- and apologies in advance for that.

Thank you for pointing out the distinction between Arabs and Persians. There are a fair few on this board who are convinced that everyone south and east of Europe are the same

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Thank you for pointing out the distinction between Arabs and Persians. There are a fair few on this board who are convinced that everyone south and east of Europe are the same

You do them a gross disservice: they think there’s Arabs, Indians, & Chinese. Oh, and Africans too.

Albion my Albion

Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What a day that was!!

Everyone of the players that season deserve the freedom of Sussex, and when they do eventually leave, they go with our utmost respect,affection, and appreciation.
They’ll always be welcome back to Sussex.

Much like Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Eyore, Tigger and the rest.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What’s going on with the shirts? How come they have different ones!?

Alireza’s Has a white stripe at the hip, that Knockaert’s doesn’t.

Just different sizes....I've got a Medium (Uwe) and Small (Sam) signed shirts framed on the wall.....................stripes are obviously the same width but seam will be in a different place depending on the size. So, which one of Knocky and Ali is the chubster then ? :D:D:D:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here