Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Croydon cat killer suspected of killing 450!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'd love to catch this **** in the act.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Whether you like cats or not this killer is a fooking nutter. I'd be worried that he won't stop at cats.

I am a cat lover however if you are not just think of the affect on the owner finding their decapitated cat. For some people (mainly elderly) a cat is their only friend. It's the family pet :(

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Whether you like cats or not this killer is a fooking nutter. I'd be worried that he won't stop at cats.

I am a cat lover however if you are not just think of the affect on the owner finding their decapitated cat. For some people (mainly elderly) a cat is their only friend. It's the family pet :(

I like my cat to stay in at night for his own safety. Unfortunately on occasion he won't come in on these hot nights.

He doesn't wear a short skirt or drink alcohol and he is a male but I still worry.... :lol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How can there not be any CCTV of the killer in the act? You’d have thought the law of averages would say he’s struck at a few places with decent cameras by now.

It does not seem to be that easy despite all the cctv we have. They gave up the hunt for the Putney Bridge bus push suspect, who pushed a woman in to the path of a bus while jogging, this happened in broad daylight on a bridge in London and they never traced him.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
It does not seem to be that easy despite all the cctv we have. They gave up the hunt for the Putney Bridge bus push suspect, who pushed a woman in to the path of a bus while jogging, this happened in broad daylight on a bridge in London and they never traced him.

It really pis*es me off that a complete nutter did this and not a sign of a suspect. I hope acute pain, anguish and despair visits the bloke wherever he is.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Who is this nut case dismembering and decapitating cats since 2014!?

Suspected of killing 3 more this month alone, with the last couple being in Uckfield and Saltdean mid June!

Also believed to be linked to a fox killing on the 5th.

But linked to 450 killings of animals!

The police must have fears this could progress!

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/16310097.fears-of-pet-killer-after-animals-found-dead/

He's a foxy son of a bitch.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...ar-probe-and-500-deaths/ar-BBNALr3?ocid=ientp

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Initially, the veterinary pathologist concluded that the cause of death was blunt force trauma, and that the bodies had been dissected with a sharp instrument. Now the same vet has re-examined the bodies and found puncture wounds he had not noticed before, concluding they were likely to have been hit by cars and then scavenged by foxes.

I call bullshit. We all know Chairperson May hates foxes, she's told the police to blame it on a fox so she can go out and kill a few more. ****.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I call bullshit. We all know Chairperson May hates foxes, she's told the police to blame it on a fox so she can go out and kill a few more. ****.

276407_1.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So which politician’s/police chief’s son do we reckon was caught doing it then?

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Doesn't ring true at all to me. For years we have had warnings and utterly no doubt it was the work of a human. Not even one article or piece I can find offering the possibility of other wildlife being responsible, or indeed that they were researching that possibility and then one fine day.. "Don't worry folks, we have solved it. Foxes"..

MArk my words somebody in a sensitive position has been found doing this and it's a cover up. Reeks of it.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
There are upwards of 50 million cats in GB, it is estimated that each cat kills an average of 7 garden birds a year, thats 350 million birds. Besides which they kill all the frogs from my pond (in Belgium).

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
There are upwards of 50 million cats in GB, it is estimated that each cat kills an average of 7 garden birds a year, thats 350 million birds. Besides which they kill all the frogs from my pond (in Belgium).

I find it hard to believe that cats are commuting from Britain to Belgium to kill frogs.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada

So every cat in England is an outdoor cat? Or do people catch the birds and bring them inside for the indoor cats to kill?

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
So every cat in England is an outdoor cat? Or do people catch the birds and bring them inside for the indoor cats to kill?

I didn't make up the figures and they are averages, some cats kill more than 7 and some don't kill any. On the other hand there are some funny people out there, you may be right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here