Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gayle out for 6 games !!!

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
He was also injured for the game at their place, as was ayoze and one other I believe. They've played quite a few games with him out injured.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
They did okay when he was injured before. I think something similar to Shelvey would make a much bigger difference.

I'm not so sure, they weren't tested too much in those games (a fairly straightforward run of fixtures) apart from Narch. I reckon Gayle is streets ahead of Mitrovic, who's also an accident waiting to happen. Take your point on Shelvey though and good to see Ritchie is walking the suspension tightrope.

Their next batch of games will be far more challenging and a BHA/Hudders 1/2 is definately not to be ruled out yet

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
They did ok when he was out for a month, so I'm sure they'll cope.
Can still see him hitting 30 goals this season.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Gayle would've been a big part of the Newcastle match, but our focus should be on how we can effectively beat Newcastle overall, they're a good side but we have the ability and players to win

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Plus Ritchie and Mitrovic so they will not suffer too badly what we need is a Shelvey red card Saturday. How many bookings does he have?

Hardly any (5?), but Ritchie is one yellow away from a two match ban.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not just that. I would rather they were full strength to try and put the Reading and Huddersfield challenges back a notch

I just want a couple of suspensions for Tuesday then back to normal although if the team are set up and have the right attitude there is no reason why we cant beat Newcastle at their best.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Not just that. I would rather they were full strength to try and put the Reading and Huddersfield challenges back a notch

Really? I think newcastle are the ones who will end up third to be honest, especially if Huddersfield beat them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
GailCorrieZENPIX_468x728.jpg

Looks worse than a hamstring.

Anyone remember Tapehead's/Jim Shelley's articles in The Guardian's Guide, probably about 20 years ago?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Really? I think newcastle are the ones who will end up third to be honest, especially if Huddersfield beat them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You might be right but if Huddersfield lose and we win on the day thy play that leaves them almost 3 wins behind us. Newcastle losing leaves them only one win behind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here