Selling Commemorative Shirt celebrating the opening of the AMEX in 2011

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
That shirt always makes me laugh because of the essay on the front...

"this is a commemorative shirt to commemorate the special occasion of the opening for the first time of the American Express Community Stadium commemorated by a friendly challenge match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Tottenham Hotspur Football Club on 29th July 2011 to mark the start of a new dawn in the history of BHAFC and to commemorate this special day with this special commemorative shirt".

All hand embroidered by Mavis from 22 Acacia Avenue, Bevendean.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That shirt always makes me laugh because of the essay on the front...

"this is a commemorative shirt to commemorate the special occasion of the opening for the first time of the American Express Community Stadium commemorated by a friendly challenge match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Tottenham Hotspur Football Club on 29th July 2011 to mark the start of a new dawn in the history of BHAFC and to commemorate this special day with this special commemorative shirt".

All hand embroidered by Mavis from 22 Acacia Avenue, Bevendean.

Mine must be worth more then, it was stitched by Doris of Egmont Road, using strands of Kerry Mayo's hair

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I have 0 idea what they go for man, suggestions on the price ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These sort of things are horses for courses , if somebody wants that very shirt then they will pay whatever to get it , i have purchased replica shirts from ebay for pennies that are worth lots of money yet i have purchased shirts i have not got in my collection for way over the odds , leave it as priced for a week then if you get no interest put it up for auction with a lowish starting price say £10 , up to you .

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
These sort of things are horses for courses , if somebody wants that very shirt then they will pay whatever to get it , i have purchased replica shirts from ebay for pennies that are worth lots of money yet i have purchased shirts i have not got in my collection for way over the odds , leave it as priced for a week then if you get no interest put it up for auction with a lowish starting price say £10 , up to you .

Thank you, I realise they're not very rare however looking at ebay/completed listings I see 0 so..

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Sometimes you keep all the raffle tickets at the REMF quiz and win the a Virgo shirt

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sometimes you keep all the raffle tickets at the REMF quiz and win the a Virgo shirt

:lolol: pvz736wo5710e535233fe957237487.gif

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
£34.99 :lolol: think you have a 34 in there by mistake
It will probably fetch akin to what l sold my 14 Status Quo albums for at a record fair a few weeks ago, £14 . . . i.e. £1 each.

Edit . . . Just realised that l am about 7 years late in replying on this thread Bridcutt is still around though thankfully.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Was anybody else able to buy one of these little beauties from the club shop before - if memory serves - some random lookey likey bought up the entire stock earlydoors?

20230325_160309.jpg

20230325_160336.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I’ve still got a Piglets Steak and Ale pie in its box from our first League game against Doncaster. Any takers, what am I bid?
mmm l remember when they were sold in a box in the early days, nearly twelve years on and all we get it served in now is a flipping paper bag.

I still enjoy the contents just as much though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here