Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls player actually producing watchable highlights.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'm thinking of trying it again now it's meant to be better. Anyone found any pre-season deals on it? I've found one from Cardiff City (£29.99, with free season reviews from the last 2 seasons), so was tempted to go for that based on the fact that I used to be able to go to ANY club's player when I had my subscription. Can anyone confirm that this is still the case? I don't want to take out a Cardiff City Player subscription only to find that they now restrict it to just the club you registered with!

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/subscribe-for-1516-player-hd-the-bluebird-2504357.aspx
I signed up yesterday and I've just tried and yes, I can see Cardiff's videos if I log into their site so you should be OK but will get Cardiff emails and presumably be giving money to Cardiff rather than the Albion.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good news. And about bloody time.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
much improved, the whole thing is set out better
so all that pecking has done some good
well done

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
much improved, the whole thing is set out better
so all that pecking has done some good
well done

How much is it these days?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
And when is the renewal date for subscriptions. I got a message only £4..69 per month or similar but what is the season rate for one payment.

Annual payment by direct debit is £37.99 , payment by card or Paypal is £42.99. I think the renewal date is based on the anniversary of joining. Last years payment was taken by Perform but on my list of direct debits a new direct debit has been added last month with the payment altered to be taken by FLi (Football League Interactive)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Mine even works on Google Chrome now.

I nearly unsubscribed because it was more trouble than it was worth. Just before the improvement, it was not working at all!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Annual payment by direct debit is £37.99 , payment by card or Paypal is £42.99. I think the renewal date is based on the anniversary of joining. Last years payment was taken by Perform but on my list of direct debits a new direct debit has been added last month with the payment altered to be taken by FLi (Football League Interactive)

It is obviously a 12 month deal not for the duration of the season. I just checked my account I took i out on a deal in January but renewal due is shown as 26 July but no price.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It is obviously a 12 month deal not for the duration of the season. I just checked my account I took i out on a deal in January but renewal due is shown as 26 July but no price.

Mine gets taken out middle of August.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Mine gets taken out middle of August.

Mine did, but following a complaint a few years ago, got a month free, so the renewal date is every September now.
[MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] Did you pay for a 6 month deal?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mine did, but following a complaint a few years ago, got a month free, so the renewal date is every September now.
[MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] Did you pay for a 6 month deal?
Not exactly sure as it was a deal advertised at The Amex on big screen at about £20 or so. I hadnt paid much attention and thought it was a BHA production not FL inspired or money making project.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I downloaded The Albion app, and tried to link my player account. The Logon box asks for an email address and password, but I login to player with a username instead. Suffice to say neither combination works!

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
I downloaded The Albion app, and tried to link my player account. The Logon box asks for an email address and password, but I login to player with a username instead. Suffice to say neither combination works!

I think the password should still be the same its just the user name you change to the one your iTunes uses or the one you registered with on a desktop. That's all I had to do. Hope you get it sorted.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not exactly sure as it was a deal advertised at The Amex on big screen at about £20 or so. I hadnt paid much attention and thought it was a BHA production not FL inspired or money making project.

At £20 it would have been a 6 months offer from Perform who ran Player.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think the password should still be the same its just the user name you change to the one your iTunes uses or the one you registered with on a desktop. That's all I had to do. Hope you get it sorted.

I tried the same logon details as desktop, and it didn't work. :(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I tried the same logon details as desktop, and it didn't work. :(

They altered the log-in procedure a little while ago. Thing is they didn't communicate the change until it was mentioned as an aside when the club announced the HD upgrade to Seagulls Player. The username is no longer valid and to login you have to use the e-mail address you supplied when setting up the account originally. The e-mail address is now the log-in default but the password stays the same.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They altered the log-in procedure a little while ago. Thing is they didn't communicate the change until it was mentioned as an aside when the club announced the HD upgrade to Seagulls Player. The username is no longer valid and to login you have to use the e-mail address you supplied when setting up the account originally. The e-mail address is now the log-in default but the password stays the same.

Ok, tried again and got it to work. (forgot to try the full googlemail version of my email address (I usually just use the shortened gmail version)). :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here