Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inn on the Green

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Got a blowey in the field behind the pub circa 1986.
Didnt hang around for the sunday lunch but would recommend the place anyway.
Think it was called something else back then.......pub not blowey

What was his name ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hasnt Pulse closed due to the redevelopment of the Martletts Centre? The fire at the Junction was when it was leased to the company that also had The Kings Head.
long after he had left.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Simon Hancock holds the lease but its actually my best mate that runs it . Hes not an albion fan as such but hes been to a few games with us. Hes a top lad and works very hard so give him your support.

RONALDEANO

Jun 29, 2017
Haywards Heath
Went there last night in Scaynes Hill grand daughters 18th and it was quite good. It is leased by Simon Hancock, who had Pulse etc in B Hill before its closure. I had Doombar and it was in good condition but apparently they do a very good Sunday Roast so must give it a try sometime. This is a pub that has suffered badly in the past but hope it does well now.

I wonder how long it'll be before this one mysteriously burns to the ground in the middle of the night

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Simon had long been gone from the Junction when that happened.

As has been pointed out on this thread a number of times but it matters not to some if it doesnt suit the agenda. It is interesting to also point out that despite police and fire investigation foul play wasnt established.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
As has been pointed out on this thread a number of times but it matters not to some if it doesnt suit the agenda. It is interesting to also point out that despite police and fire investigation foul play wasnt established.

Even though the Fire Service had been called to deal with a fire at the derelict pub earlier that same evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here