Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's clear to see why you voted leave, one reason and one reason only and there lies the reason a small majority voted to leave and why I will never accept the result, which was a guide only and of course should be debated and voted by Parliament. And if we have to follow the lead of the sensible Irish until we get the right result then so be it.
The likes of you had immigration stuffed down your throat and by who, Nigel Farage for gods sake, and who else did you listen to Boris Johnson and Micheal Gove and all 3 did a runner after lying their arses off.
And you expect people to accept the result and trust our dreadful MP's to waltz into Europe and around the world cutting trade deals in our favour.
The youth who were not even allowed to vote were also stitched up by their own grandparents who still think Victoria is on the throne and don't like a different colour skin.
You must be living in cloud cuckoo land but not so smug as you were yesterday, I can only hope that the whole thing implodes and we get to have another go, but I still would not trust the thick and ignorant to make the right decision this time either.
In case you can't quite work out which way I voted, it was remain.
Oh dear........another good reason to vote leave. Well done - keep up the good work!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
[MENTION=21314]Raleigh Chopper[/MENTION]

I admit immigration is the key factor for me,it's the sheer numbers,predicted to be 70 million people in the UK within 10 years.

My very very best friend who i have known as long as Albion's very own Ex-Darren Freeman (i met Darren aged 8) i am now 43 and we all see each other still -is.............(IRANIAN).

I work for a worldwide multinational company,operations in 220 countries worldwide,i have many friends from the Eastern parts of Europe at work,they should if we Brexit be allowed to stay,all of them not just those at my work place.

It's freedom of movement i am against i want it limited and i want the numbers dramatically reduced.....

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
It's clear to see why you voted leave, one reason and one reason only and there lies the reason a small majority voted to leave and why I will never accept the result, which was a guide only and of course should be debated and voted by Parliament. And if we have to follow the lead of the sensible Irish until we get the right result then so be it.
The likes of you had immigration stuffed down your throat and by who, Nigel Farage for gods sake, and who else did you listen to Boris Johnson and Micheal Gove and all 3 did a runner after lying their arses off.
And you expect people to accept the result and trust our dreadful MP's to waltz into Europe and around the world cutting trade deals in our favour.
The youth who were not even allowed to vote were also stitched up by their own grandparents who still think Victoria is on the throne and don't like a different colour skin.
You must be living in cloud cuckoo land but not so smug as you were yesterday, I can only hope that the whole thing implodes and we get to have another go, but I still would not trust the thick and ignorant to make the right decision this time either.

Let me paraphrase:

"I am more intelligent than you, you racist."

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I admit immigration is the key factor for me,it's the sheer numbers,predicted to be 70 million people in the UK within 10 years.

My very very best friend who i have known as long as Albion's very own Ex-Darren Freeman (i met Darren aged 8) i am now 43 and we all see each other still -is.............(IRANIAN).

I work for a worldwide multinational company,operations in 220 countries worldwide,i have many friends from the Eastern parts of Europe at work,they should if we Brexit be allowed to stay,all of them not just those at my work place.

It's freedom of movement i am against i want it limited and i want the numbers dramatically reduced.....
Sounds like you were unnecessarily maligned then.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Great speech, not condesending at all, definitely not patronising either.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Some of my friends are black.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sounds like you were unnecessarily maligned then.

I have tendencies to go, let's say OTT and i am borderline on certain topics.... who admits the have a best friend who is Iranian? i bet not many people.....most have best English friends.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I have tendencies to go, let's say OTT and i am borderline on certain topics.... who admits the have a best friend who is Iranian? i bet not many people.....most have best English friends.
I have an old friend who is married to an Iranian. She's been here since the revolution and is as English as they come. Does that count?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So lets get this straight.

Parliament voted in favour of putting the question of leaving the EU to a referendum
The result of that referendum was to leave the EU
But we can't even start the process of leaving the EU unless Parliament votes in favour of leaving the EU

What a waste of fvcking time that was then.

More to the point, not a SINGLE remainer ever mentioned BEFORE the vote that it would need parliament to approve the trigger of Article 50. Strange that ......

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

When I read this kind of patronising rubbish there's a part of me that hopes as a leave voter I was wrong all along, the country goes bankrupt and we all end up losing our houses and jobs, purely because it will piss you off more than it does me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
More to the point, not a SINGLE remainer ever mentioned BEFORE the vote that it would need parliament to approve the trigger of Article 50. Strange that ......

I think you will find quite a few people actually questioned the legitimacy of a referendum on the basis that it was an "advisory"

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have an old friend who is married to an Iranian. She's been here since the revolution and is as English as they come. Does that count?

Yes,about the same as my mate,very westernized and came over in 1981,his brother who lives in London is much more traditional and nothing like him,accept on the football field both good footballers.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Nigel Farage said:
In a 52-48 referendum, this would be unfinished business by a long way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here