Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today's games...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
City have won the league so it must be hard for them to get fully up for league games.I would think todays result would have been different if they were just 2 points in front.

They almost always lose at Anfield whether they are 1st (just), 2nd, you name it. They were very much up for it today and played well. But a great Liverpool performance won the day. Did you actually watch it?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Nightmare result

Disagree really. Bournemouth are better than us because they score goals. It's between Swansea, West Brom, Stoke, us, Newcastle and Huddersfield. If we don't up our performances/sign a forward then we'll be down me thinks. I have faith we can do those things though!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
They almost always lose at Anfield whether they are 1st (just), 2nd, you name it. They were very much up for it today and played well. But a great Liverpool performance won the day. Did you actually watch it?

You could also add that PG would be very keen to not let their standards slip

Still if you don’t think Man City will try next week you can get Newcastle at 28/1

Last edited:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Only saw about 60 mins but what a cracking game of football. I have never seen Citeh make so many fundamental mistakes when heavily pressed and Liverpool were electric on the counter. The quality of the goals were mainly immense so catch it if you missed it if Mod is on tonight

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
And for all that endeavour they are one point above us.

If we got beat 4-1 at home by West Ham, this place would be in utter meltdown.

If they stay up by a solitary point do you think they’ll care that they lost 4-1 to West Ham?
Or if we get relegated by a solitary point do you think we’ll be ok with because ‘insert team’ only beat us 2-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here