Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Championship Last Day.....looks like fun

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
What a time for Fulham to see their unbeaten 23-match run come to an end. Birmingham are renowned final-day escape artists...this would be the 3rd time in 5 seasons.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'll just leave this here.

[tweet]896431150188679168[/tweet]

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
On a personal note, I'm sad to see Burton relegated. I very much doubt we'll see a club of that size at this level again and they're the only team I've ever seen play both Albion and my other affliction of Hastings United in a league game.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Vincent Tan being carried around the pitch by some heavies was particularly cringe worthy today, totally staged and for the camera/Tans own vanity. Tony showed last season how an owner should celebrate.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Come on the Villa. We don't want Boro back up.
More chance of us going down next season if Villa are promoted though. Similarly, although I've felt that Fulham have deserved to do well for a few seasons, now that they have a mega rich owner who wants to plough money in, I think it would be better for us if they're not promoted.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Vincent Tan being carried around the pitch by some heavies was particularly cringe worthy today, totally staged and for the camera/Tans own vanity.
Oh god that sounds awful - he was carried around by employees? Oh dear.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Well they will be back in amongst it now, can't see them getting three and Cardiff not scoring.

Not true. We drew one against Reading last year. Not looking forward to doing it all again this year. If we don't go up, Mitorovic, Cairney, Sessegnon (R), Targett and Fredericks will be off, along with our Jokanovic.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
On a personal note, I'm sad to see Burton relegated. I very much doubt we'll see a club of that size at this level again and they're the only team I've ever seen play both Albion and my other affliction of Hastings United in a league game.

What league were both in to play in the league.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not true. We drew one against Reading last year. Not looking forward to doing it all again this year. If we don't go up, Mitorovic, Cairney, Sessegnon (R), Targett and Fredericks will be off, along with our Jokanovic.
I hope you do it. Based only on the fact that you have the greatest user name on this forum.

That's a lie actually, I can't stand Villa, Derby or (especially) Boro. C'mon Fulham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here