Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So am I right in thinking, since Saturday, 1 solitary palace fan has made 1 post saying 'well I'm here', and that's it?
That's the entire input from the spineless gobshites.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So am I right in thinking, since Saturday, 1 solitary palace fan has made 1 post saying 'well I'm here', and that's it?

Yep and he’s a reasonable one who doesn’t post much anyway these days (Red and Blue?)

All the “thrust for a European place” dicks have quit NSC in shame and embarrassment. Dougie is the biggest surprise, she has always managed to defend the indefensible until recently. Must be getting through a barrel load of shampoo these days.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Yep and he’s a reasonable one who doesn’t post much anyway these days (Red and Blue?)

All the “thrust for a European place” dicks have quit NSC in shame and embarrassment. Dougie is the biggest surprise, she has always managed to defend the indefensible until recently. Must be getting through a barrel load of shampoo these days.

[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] last posted on September 30.

Since then:-

Oct 1: Bournemouth 2 - 1 Crystal Palace
Oct 6: Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Wolves
Oct 21: Everton 2 - 0 Crystal Palace

I can only imagine that she has forgotten her NSC password. Can't be any other reason, surely? :shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nobody knows if the goal music is still played or not. It's a mystery.

It’s an enigma

‘Is goal music still played at Selhurst’ is the new ‘if a tree falls in a forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a noise?’

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Se20 put his head around the door as well. I thought I saw Mr Putdown some time last week, but maybe wrong about that.

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
Nah. Regardless of whatever happens in our fixture, Palace are very much fair game.

5 years in the PL and what have they got to show for it ? A horrifically expensive, unbalanced squad of utter wastrels, consistently propped up by ONE player. The highest wages-to-turnover ratio in the entire division. A decrepit rotting stadium that would be an embarrassment in League One, let alone the PL. A picture of a new stand that would cost them circa £100m (at CURRENT estimates, in the unlikely event it ever actually happens). A fractured, disillusioned, dwindling fanbase currently tearing itself apart. And a team that currently shares the impressive distinction with Huddersfield in being the only ones in the entire country not to have rippled the rigging at home yet, despite having already played Southampton, Newcastle and Wolves there.

CPFC2010 is a shambles from top to bottom, a complete laughing stock, and regardless what happens in our game in December, thats certainly not going to change any time soon. Fill yer boots.

Yes, but you are forgetting the state of the art Training facility that have built....
Oh hang on....

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
They’ve been at the cladding again....
Training Ground now....
8DDD10B8-0AF6-470B-B93B-5B73444E7338.jpeg

And before.....

EA0F9A95-ACB9-4B43-A804-CE61B47D8EBA.jpeg

I also note that ‘Winning isn’t Everything’ anymore.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Obviously a firefighter. It's what we do. But we are running out of them.

Cheers for that, I think if they go down the firefighter route, it will be Moyes. He did save West Ham last year, but was God awful at Sunderland. I felt he didn’t get a fair crack of the whip at United. His relationship with Mr Tumble could provide entertainment for the rest of us though.
My opinion, for what it’s worth, they should go for Chris Wilder.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] last posted on September 30.

Since then:-

Oct 1: Bournemouth 2 - 1 Crystal Palace
Oct 6: Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Wolves
Oct 21: Everton 2 - 0 Crystal Palace

I can only imagine that she has forgotten her NSC password. Can't be any other reason, surely? :shrug:

filthy hair?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here