Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
This morning my take was if we lose 2-1 that would be fine. Would like to see us get one, but if we lost 3-0 no-one would have been surprised and there would be no cause for complaint unless we'd gifted it.

It’s not the result that bothers me so much more the effort or lack of , we look like rabbits in headlights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
The gulf in quality between the top sides and the rest is a real ballache for the premier league. It's just dull. There's no complaining about our effort or discipline or desire but there's just such a vast gap in ability.

We've been the worst team and the best team in the second, third and fourth tier and I can't remember there ever being anywhere near the size of chasm between top and bottom.

Agree - have to say whilst I'm loving the PL there is a part of me that won't be gutted if we head back to the Championship where every game is a proper battle.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
It’s not the result that bothers me so much more the effort or lack of , we look like rabbits in headlights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you really think there's been a lack of effort ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Every single 3:00 kick off in our division currently stands at 2-0 or 0-2. With five minutes or so left, if it stays like that, what would be the odds on all the games finishing with exactly the same margin. Astronomical?

EDIT - [MENTION=24507]Bodian[/MENTION] beat me to it, well played

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
All 6 games now 2-0 - and we're back up to 14th!
Yes. Will have been a very acceptable day for us if it stays like that...

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Every single 3:00 kick off in our division currently stands at 2-0 or 0-2. With five minutes or so left, if it stays like that, what would be the odds on all the games finishing with exactly the same margin. Astronomical?

EDIT - [MENTION=24507]Bodian[/MENTION] beat me to it, well played

Everton have only gone and ruined it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here