Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Canadian terrorism

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
And Islam must be taught in all our schools but not Christianity.

There are hunisdreds of thousands of muslims in this country and you will come in contact with them every day only a small few are nutnuts, education is the none violent solution in my opinion so if other religions than cChristianity is taught in schools it can only be a good thing in my opinion.
Personally im an athiest and find all religion rather silly but I have respect for others believes and cultures and maybe if more people did there would be allot less hatred and misunderstanding in the world and that can only come from education.

Are you aware that islam includes and recognises the BIBLE?? (Which is fairly christian)The only difference being that they believe christ (another christian thing )was another prophet and not the son of god

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Put it this way. How many Muslim schools teach christanalty?

Don't be silly. Schools teach kids about all sorts of religions. I can still recall the crushing tedium of my R.E. lessons, where we received dull inputs on Islam, Judaism, Sikhism, Hinduism and, Christianity (don't remember any of this "christanalty" you speak of though).

I get that you have an agenda to push here, but please don't come on NSC and perpetrate complete myths in order to suit it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
There are hundreds of thousands of muslims in this country and you will come in contact with them every day only a small few are nutnuts, education is the none violent solution in my opinion so if other religions than cChristianity is taught in schools it can only be a good thing in my opinion.
Personally im an athiest and find all religion rather silly but I have respect for others believes and cultures and maybe if more people did there would be allot less hatred and misunderstanding in the world and that can only come from education

Quite right. At least 99.99% of Canadian Muslims haven't shot anyone today. And there is still no official suggestion that today's attacked are linked to Islamic extremism, even though it seems likely.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

And that has a relevance to your original statement because...? I'm sure you don't know the answer to that either but typically, you can't actually be bothered to any research or look into it as it's just far easier to be an ignorant fool.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Are you aware that islam includes and recognises the BIBLE?? (Which is fairly christian)The only difference being that they believe christ (another christian thing )was another prophet and not the son of god

Thats not the only difference. The Koran says jesus was not crucified(it was a deception), jesus is mentioned 3 times in the koran including (obviously) the sermon on the mount about their being another prophet to come, but not the cantation on how to recognise the prophet(Obviously).

Beware false prophets for they are wolves in sheeps clothing and by their fruits shall you know them.

I am also an atheist but I dont need to make stuff up, maybe its your weak arguments?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Raping young girls while labour and the police look the other way.

Thank goodness the Christian religious teachers have always been such fine, upstanding members of the community, whichever way the Bishop was looking.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Thank goodness the Christian religious teachers have always been such fine, upstanding members of the community, whichever way the Bishop was looking.

Exactly how many 100s of thousands of victims where there while the Gov and police deliberatly did nothing?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...dren-may-have-been-victims-of-child-sex-abuse
Which christian saints or prophets were they imitating?
Where in the bilble does it say anything condoning this behavior?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Thats not the only difference. The Koran says jesus was not crucified(it was a deception), jesus is mentioned 3 times in the koran including (obviously) the sermon on the mount about their being another prophet to come, but not the cantation on how to recognise the prophet(Obviously).

Beware false prophets for they are wolves in sheeps clothing and by their fruits shall you know them.

I am also an atheist but I dont need to make stuff up, maybe its your weak arguments?

What did I make up??

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
And Islam must be taught in all our schools but not Christianity.

On the NSC scale graph of morons, you are fast approaching the top!

Have you had any other conversations in the real world where you have made up facts?

There are hunisdreds of thousands of muslims in this country and you will come in contact with them every day only a small few are nutnuts, education is the none violent solution in my opinion so if other religions than cChristianity is taught in schools it can only be a good thing in my opinion.
Personally im an athiest and find all religion rather silly but I have respect for others believes and cultures and maybe if more people did there would be allot less hatred and misunderstanding in the world and that can only come from education.

Please don't try and engage in intelligent debate with Skylar, you run the risk of encouraging him (or her).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here