Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Guilty/Free Speech/Grossly Offensive - World gone mad

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
then why all the pompous posts about a court of law

I thought you'd pop up on this thread much before you did, so well done for holding out so long. My remarks about a Court of Law are that the legal system decided that this guy had a case to answer for and that a court found him guilty. Nothing more than that and certainly not delivered in a pompous manner.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I thought you'd pop up on this thread much before you did, so well done for holding out so long. My remarks about a Court of Law are that the legal system decided that this guy had a case to answer for and that a court found him guilty. Nothing more than that and certainly not delivered in a pompous manner.

you thought id pop up? why ?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Ooh I wondered yesterday how long it would take for this to come up on this forum to be leeched over by the usual suspects. Longer that I thought, actually.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
shithole.jpg

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I never said anything was hilarious, you are twisting my words.

Your example is classic whataboutism and is not the same as what this guy did. I think you know the difference so won't bother to explain it to you.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I said I was out of this thread but feel I need to counter your trivialization of anti scemitism because it is attitudes like yours that allow extremists to step into the void left by reasonable people. There is no ‘whataboutism’ in my post. I would be equally disgusted by someone filming their dog in a re-enaction of a KKK lynching as the current ‘gas the jews’ case. This begs the question of why you see any difference in the scenarios. Perhaps you could enlighten me ?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I think the overreaction to the overreaction to the original usual 'post with an agenda' is a lot more entertaining than the dog's mastery of the Nazi salute (the other bit repeated ad nauseum on here is obviously not funny). However, those suggesting that NSC has either been taken over by Nazi trolls or Snowflakes are off the mark too, it's just that both ends of the spectrum make a lot of noise within their own echo chambers. Most people are either posting sensible responses or are busy wolfing down the Pringles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here