Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Of all the videos to hammer home your point, you lot are persevering with that example. At least it shows commitment. We all know you hate him coz he hurt you. Dont worry you're not alone. Night all.

Taking hubris to a new level there. Quoting yourself as evidence to back up your own point. That's pretty messed up.:ffsparr:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
We all know you hate him coz he hurt you.

One of the reasons. Another is that he hates us (which I'm pleased about). Another is that he dives and is very, very good at it.

It's all part of the rivalry isn't it? Genuinely, you seem surprised that we all hate him. Take it as a sign that all this talk after the recent matches about our rivalry dwindling is a load of old tosh.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Of all the videos to hammer home your point, you lot are persevering with that example. At least it shows commitment. We all know you hate him coz he hurt you. Dont worry you're not alone. Night all.
You've flounced at least four times now..... and yet you're still here. Sad, sad individual.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I really don’t think it’s just a Brighton thing. I remember on Talksport, when discussing the recent change in the simulation rule,people were phoning in saying that’s Zaha stumped this year, don’t think they are all Brighton fans. I have a Palace mate when discussing Palace this year stated ‘ he is a cheat, but he is our cheat and we love him’. Think the issue is he has been taught to go down when touched,in my view that is cheating, but you can argue that is what he has been taught to do. One thing we can agree, is that he is a very good player who should really score and make more goals than he does, something wrong in his head maybe. Rather him play to be honest as you can hear the excuses Already if they go down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I make my living in front of my laptop........

Oh right, rolling out that old shit of an excuse. Oh I'm on a laptop ALL day. Weally weally weally I am. That's how I keep up my total obsession with the main rivals board.

I wouldn't dream of going on a Palace forum. Know why? Because I'm not a sad arse no life excuse of a human being.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I really don’t think it’s just a Brighton thing. I remember on Talksport, when discussing the recent change in the simulation rule,people were phoning in saying that’s Zaha stumped this year, don’t think they are all Brighton fans. I have a Palace mate when discussing Palace this year stated ‘ he is a cheat, but he is our cheat and we love him’. Think the issue is he has been taught to go down when touched,in my view that is cheating, but you can argue that is what he has been taught to do. One thing we can agree, is that he is a very good player who should really score and make more goals than he does, something wrong in his head maybe. Rather him play to be honest as you can hear the excuses Already if they go down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the " my palace mate says " routine again .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh right, rolling out that old shit of an excuse. Oh I'm on a laptop ALL day. Weally weally weally I am. That's how I keep up my total obsession with the main rivals board.

I wouldn't dream of going on a Palace forum. Know why? Because I'm not a sad arse no life excuse of a human being.

I bet you peek at it though .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
ZAHA-DIVE_18894a42afcc1fbc5.gif
Wow. Surely you Palace fans are embarrassed?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Us Albion fans are hardly in a position to throw stones.

AK knows how to hit the deck, as did KLL before him, while Solly appears to be learning this less than noble art form.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Do you post in between your online webcam selfsex sessions? What happens when someone tips you, do you quickly post or wait until after?

We knew he was a tosser, but I didn't realise he earned a living from it!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Fair to say, I think its quite clear by now that CPFC2010 don't do "embarrassed". This is a club that has wantonly cheated multi-millions out of local businesses (twice), in order to prop itself up in the top two divisions. One of its own staff shat on a dressing room floor, then as a collective they knowingly stood by and sniggered up its sleeve as BHA publicly apologised to them, and conducted an internal inquiry that could conceivably have led to wrongful sackings. Their fans now wear this as a badge of honour. Their lack of class is only matched by their snideness.

From top to bottom, inside out, boardroom to the stands, they are vermin.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Fair to say, I think its quite clear by now that CPFC2010 don't do "embarrassed". This is a club that has wantonly cheated multi-millions out of local businesses (twice), in order to prop itself up in the top two divisions. One of its own staff shat on a dressing room floor, then as a collective they knowingly stood by and sniggered up its sleeve as BHA publicly apologised to them, and conducted an internal inquiry that could conceivably have led to wrongful sackings. Their fans now wear this as a badge of honour. Their lack of class is only matched by their snideness.

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

That’s a bit of a sweeping statement isn’t it , vermin from top to bottom?
Why are CPFC 2010 and ALL the fans held accountable for former chairmen’s indiscretions? Should Bloom and ALL it’s fans be blamed for Archers shenanigans in the 80’s ? Of course not !
It’s the same old story, start a piss taking Palace thread, a few Palace join in , then it turns to the same old nonsense .
You’re just the same as a few bitter Brighton fans on here who have left the bbs under a cloud.
Back to Wilf, he’s no different to lots of others, he will go down with contact. It’s not great when it goes against you ( Niasse of Everton ) but like it or not, it’s a fact of modern football.
It’s just exaggerated by the fact that he’s a very skillfull player who plays for your rivals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here