Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NFL Fantasy Football 2017 ***

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm guessing deffo next week then?...

If it helps I will join the dynasty league too although I haven't a clue about it, wouldn't want it to shut down.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hi [MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] - I was Say Helu Wave Goodbye/ Zack Miller time and didn't see this. I'd logged in and the teams were there so assumed everything was alright - had even sorted my keepers for dynasty. Any chance I can get back in? I'm gutted to lose my Dynasty Team. I didn't get an e-mail, it might have been attached to my old work email.

They still appear to be assigned to me.

Yea of course you can join, I haven't removed any owners yet.

And to all those asking about draft times, I'll put it back to Sunday no worries, I just put Saturday as a placeholder. We're now at even numbers for the regular league on 14 and I think 8 for the Dynasty so we'll just cut it if needs be to an 8 team league.

The drafts will be at 7 and 8pm respectively on SUNDAY September 3rd. Apologies for the disorganised manner this year, I just didn't expect to have to scramble for players as the last few years we've had a wait list!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Cheers Viper - my comment yesterday was not a dig at you by the way, it was more around the chemical issues we had in the area meaning we were told to stay in doors and close windows etc

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
So ideally we need 2 more players for redraft and for dynasty?

I play in a league based on another forum that has 2 redraft divisions and one keeper - I can see if anyone there fancies taking on a team if you like?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'm still happy to join the dynasty as well as a last resort if needed, whatever it is, I haven't a clue haha

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yea of course you can join, I haven't removed any owners yet.

And to all those asking about draft times, I'll put it back to Sunday no worries, I just put Saturday as a placeholder. We're now at even numbers for the regular league on 14 and I think 8 for the Dynasty so we'll just cut it if needs be to an 8 team league.

The drafts will be at 7 and 8pm respectively on SUNDAY September 3rd. Apologies for the disorganised manner this year, I just didn't expect to have to scramble for players as the last few years we've had a wait list!

Thanks Viper appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Draft times have been changed to Sunday, sorry lads been so busy this week. All sorted now.

Will also be making necessary changes to keep both leagues running, which means that all teams now not taken will be deleted and the Dynasty now becomes an 8 team league and the main one becomes 14 because I don't want to lose either league as those taking part are quality.

Drafts are 7pm and 8pm with Dynasty first. See you Sunday!

Dynasty League Roster below, Draft Time for this will be TBA.

Those who are IN:

Oklahoma B52's

Brighton Seagulls

LT's Facemask

Mangold Diggers

Ladyfattie Bungles

Kinel Tay

Hughtons Heros

Zack Miller Time

The below teams are now open for anyone:

Available side 1

The Killer B's

Yearly League Roster below, Draft Time for this will be TBA. We are waiting on enough teams to at least get even numbers.

Oklahoma B52's

Brighton Seagulls

LT's Facemask

Geno 911

Vipers Venom

Coldean Falcons

Lowly Rollers

Surbiton Commuters

Falcons UK

Show Me Your TD's

The Friend Zone

Cowboy Skankers

Shatners Bassoons

Say Helu Wave Goodbye

Teams who are yet to respond, these teams are now available to take over.

Jammy Dodgers

Boundary Road Bengals

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
1 hour until Dynasty draft
2 hours until Regular

Worth noting with 2 teams now deleted the first two or three rounds should have some real tasty oppotunities in the dynasty.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Just went to sort my keepers again about 15 mins ago and found they had already locked, i thought i still had a chance to alter them so i am stuck with a TE that's now without a team and can't draft until the 18th round :(

Good luck everyone

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Just went to sort my keepers again about 15 mins ago and found they had already locked, i thought i still had a chance to alter them so i am stuck with a TE that's now without a team and can't draft until the 18th round :(

Good luck everyone

Leagues are won on the waivers anyway!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thanks [MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION]. Thoroughly enjoyable again - roll on this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Tampa v Miami has been postponed due to the impending hurricane, set your lineups accordingly! They will now play week 11.

Fingers crossed Irma doesn't make its way inland and smash me here in Charlotte.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here