Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I was obviously watching the wrong games last season, or probably don't recognise any Albion players with Dunk impressing from left back!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Get rid of Dunk. Madness.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was having a browse through the #bhafc hashtag on Twitter, and found this article which helpfully tells us which two of our current players should be gotten rid off this summer as they will hold us back in the coming season:

https://www.footballtransfertavern....righton-and-hove-albion-back-next-season/amp/

Hopefully CH reads it and takes the advice within, for all our sakes.
It's OK - CH has already got Suttner in to replace Dunk at left back! Geez, what a waste of cyber-space that article is! #reecedixonisapillock.........

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
100% clickbait, pick two players most likely to cause a reaction and go from there. It's obviously a nothing article and Lewis Dunk will establish himself as one of the finest centre backs in the league I'm sure. His discipline improved massively at the season went on and he got more responsibilities in terms of captaining the team. He certainly won't let us down this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As wrong as all that is, Dunk does need to sort out his brain and mouth if he wants realise his full potential.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And remind me how long has Dunk been a left-back ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Think he showed us he is quite capable of doing that from the turn of the year.
I have a theory about that, but as it's currently only half-arsed ramblings I'll wait a few weeks until actual evidence might be forthcoming.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
I am not suggestion they go on a trf list,.... but Murphy and Dunk..... the former because in the heat of league battle, he refuses to take players on,... and Dunk because when the ball is pinged around on the deck, he always gets done good and proper, or he lunges in and gives away pens or free-kicks....

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Saying this as a writer myself: do your f**king research people!

It isn't even really research is it? Type "Lewis Dunk" into Google and you can see quite clearly on his Wikipedia page 'Centre Back'. Go a little bit deeper and you can see he's a local boy, occasional Captain and hugely well regarded by the club, the staff and the fans.

It's lazy bullshit and whoever put it out there should be f**king ashamed to have their name attached to it.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Saying this as a writer myself: do your f**king research people!

It isn't even really research is it? Type "Lewis Dunk" into Google and you can see quite clearly on his Wikipedia page 'Centre Back'. Go a little bit deeper and you can see he's a local boy, occasional Captain and hugely well regarded by the club, the staff and the fans.

It's lazy bullshit and whoever put it out there should be f**king ashamed to have their name attached to it.

And it wouldn't take very long to establish that this won't be our first top-flight season. Unless, of course, football really did begin in 1992 ...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here