Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much money can we put on Middlesborough to win tonight to jinx them or compensate us?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I've done Boro in a double with Rennes against PSG, apparently PSG players been in Vegas on the ale since winning the cup last Saturday so 6/1 Rennes or bigger if you can see it is a steal and in a double with Boro will give you some nice ale money for the weekend. Calling [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] NO after timing here

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've done Boro in a double with Rennes against PSG, apparently PSG players been in Vegas on the ale since winning the cup last Saturday so 6/1 Rennes or bigger if you can see it is a steal and in a double with Boro will give you some nice ale money for the weekend. Calling [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] NO after timing here

Indeed they have. One of Racing 92's rugby players got into a wee bit of trouble with them: http://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...-92-over-psg-partying-photographs-rugby-union

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Just had a tickle at 9s on Rennes :thumbsup:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I didn't put in the promo code and had to speak to their online help so they added it to my account, so all done now.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I just don't get this 'bet on a result you don't want' thing. Where is the joy in that? Yeah, you make something if it doesn't go your way, but even so. Is anyone on here spunking some money on us NOT getting promoted? Honestly, you should be ashamed.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I just joined and bet a tenner but no free bets have showed up ?

Did you enter promo code F20?

Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 12.14.12.png

If not, maybe do this:

I didn't put in the promo code and had to speak to their online help so they added it to my account, so all done now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], if and when we win our £15 or so, do we get the £30 laid out back too? I mean do we get our free bet money back too?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just don't get this 'bet on a result you don't want' thing. Where is the joy in that? Yeah, you make something if it doesn't go your way, but even so. Is anyone on here spunking some money on us NOT getting promoted? Honestly, you should be ashamed.

There you go. You DO get it.

If you don't get the result you want, at least you've made something off it. I do it all the time. I've lumped on a Derby win @5/1 as well. I'm perfectly happy to lose that money if we do the business.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I had a nice little 9/2 and 9/4 win double last night on the horses, I'll be off to Hills in a minute to reinvest £50 of it on Middles"no way will they get beat" brough.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], if and when we win our £15 or so, do we get the £30 laid out back too? I mean do we get our free bet money back too?

With the free bets you don't get your stake back. So, for example:

Bet £10 on Boro to win @ 11/20. If Boro win, you'll get £15.50 back.

Bet a free £10 on Newcastle to beat Palace @ Evens. You'll get £10 back (i.e. the win and not the stake).

Do the same with the other free £10 bet.

William Hill say:

Free bets must be placed within 30 days of award otherwise they will expire.

Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here