Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
UKIP second in Sunderland South. Lib Dem taken a pasting, beaten by the Green. Could UKIP be doing far better than predicted?

Hi mate. A point of interest - if the Tories (and more likely the Lib Dems) decide that a coalition between the two isn't gonna happen - do you think the Tories go forward with a minority government into an oddly weakend position than they were before ?

Surely the lib dems will now quietly retreat and try and recover ?

This is what's fascinating about this election. What have you lost by what you have gained.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Sam Freedman, director of research and impact at TeachFirst. Ex-adviser to Michael Gove
[MENTION=612]Sam[/MENTION]fr

tweets: "Extraordinary rumours swirling - most incredible is that Tories think they might have got Balls in Morley and Outwood. Surely not."

oh i hope so........ maybe the 2 Eds can split the cab fare

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Hi mate. A point of interest - if the Tories (and more likely the Lib Dems) decide that a coalition between the two isn't gonna happem - do you the Tories go forward with a minority government into an oddly weakend position than they were before.

This is what's fascinating about this election. What have you lost by what you have gained.

If Tories + L/D = majority, the L/D will def do it...... they have been decimated for going into coalition and part 1 has seen hard choices, abandon now and they will take a generation to recover. finish the job and if things improve they can recover quickly.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Amazing result for UKIP in Sunderland

Knowing the area as I do that result is not a surprise at all, you have to remember in terms of the UK economy how poor the area is which I feel is one place where UKIP can really wave the immigration flag with the giving of local jobs to local people

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Hi mate. A point of interest - if the Tories (and more likely the Lib Dems) decide that a coalition between the two isn't gonna happen - do you think the Tories go forward with a minority government into an oddly weakend position than they were before ?

DUP are always available to tango, on those figures. Will cost the GB taxpayer a lot, though.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Sam Freedman, director of research and impact at TeachFirst. Ex-adviser to Michael Gove
[MENTION=612]Sam[/MENTION]fr

tweets: "Extraordinary rumours swirling - most incredible is that Tories think they might have got Balls in Morley and Outwood. Surely not."

oh i hope so........ maybe the 2 Eds can split the cab fare

My old area which has recently been created, not one that anyone can guess I do not think

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If Tories + L/D = majority, the L/D will def do it...... they have been decimated for going into coalition and part 1 has seen hard choices, abandon now and they will take a generation to recover. finish the job and if things improve they can recover quickly.

Reading tonight that a few of the lib dem establishment are dead against it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
1-0 to Labour. Might be time for them to invade the pitch and try and get it called off.

If UKIP finish in the top 4, will they qualify for Europe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here