Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia tonight

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
TBH he hasn't exactly had too much chance do do anything , the odd half touch .. keep pumping the high ball towards him is never gonna work ... what do people expect him to do when the team have had hardly any of the ball let alone be in a position to create a goal scoring chance for him ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone passing any sort of judgement on the lad today is obviously... oh **** it I can’t be bothered.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Hold the ball up? Win a header? Run with the ball? Pass to a team mate?

If he manages to do just one of those things in the second half I'll be staggered.

or just run...think we are going to have to take this one on the chin , we can't park the bus for the entire 2nd half.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone passing any sort of judgement on the lad today is obviously... oh **** it I can’t be bothered.

Now, now. It's extremely unlike [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] to go on a massive fishing trip on here. He's got virtually no record of it at all. Honestly. Guv.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Now, now. It's extremely unlike [MENTION=1517]junior[/MENTION] to go on a massive fishing trip on here. He's got virtually no record of it at all. Honestly. Guv.
I honestly have never noticed him before.... obviously doesn't say anything to stand out

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Patently just been chucked in for a start because the manager doesn't expect to get anything out of the game. Talk about throwing in the towel earlydoors. Disrespectful to the travelling support IMHO

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
He should have taken a book out with him today.

This is not a derogatory commemt.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
i wonder if he realises that he is actually allowed to leave the floor when trying to win headers.............

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm assuming you didn't watch Chuba Akpom then.

Obika anyone.

Careful chaps, if you name many more (15) really really embarrassing AMEX era strikers you'll set off the alarm bell in Chailey, who'll be desperate to tell you the 4 far outweigh the 24.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
He was on a hiding to nothing today. 100% certain Messi would have looked ordinary with those tactics. Did Murray touch it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here