Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Gary Lineker - prick

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Which side is our semi final on?

According to the Telegraph, BBC1, but I don't know if that alters with England having made it there.

IMG_2692.PNG

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
According to my onscreen TV guide, Wednesday's semi final is on BBC

ITV have been advertising it all through the current match. Maybe the on screen guide needs updating by your service provider.

Just checked my Virgin onscreen guide and yes it does say BBC! But clearly it’s incorrect!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Obviously no one can remember the last time we got to a semi final. It will be on both channels as will the final if we get there.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Obviously no one can remember the last time we got to a semi final. It will be on both channels as will the final if we get there.

You've just declared half of NSC deceased...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44753845

Belgium's World Cup semi-final against France on Tuesday will be shown live on BBC One and across the BBC.

The game at St Petersburg's Krestovsky Stadium kicks off at 19:00 BST and is also live on BBC iPlayer, BBC Radio 5 live and BBC Sport online - as well as in virtual reality.

England's semi-final against Croatia on Wednesday will also be broadcast on BBC Radio 5 live.

That game kicks off at 19:00 BST at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow.

It will be available to view on ITV.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012

I very well remember the Final we won in 1966!!!!!!! I was 13, And there are plenty on here older than me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here