Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Happy thanks giving, or should I say all night of football on a Thursday night, Papa Johns at the ready for later along with hotdogs, chips and a whole load of other junk food. Not so much beer this year as every year that has been the enemy for staying up on this night

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Lions all over the Eagles, 44-7, in the fourth quarter in the first of 3 Thanksgiving games

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
that was an absolute mauling - Megatron just dominated! Lions look a different side to the one who appeared at Wembley a few weeks ago!

hoping the next match is closer - it certainly should be!

haven't posted on this thread for a while but bloody chuffed that the Bucs have amazingly got to 5-5 and are actually looking semi decent.

anyway Pizza in the oven, beers chilled and ready for the next one

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Panthers taking the Cowboys apart now - 30-6 approaching the end of the 3rd quarter. Time to take the Panthers challenge for Super Bowl 50 seriously yet?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
There were quite a few Bears fans with tears in their eyes the moment Bart Starr hugged Brett Favre at Lambeau Field in Green Bay. There will never be two greater legends alive at the same time who were quarterbacks for the Packers (I'm told maybe Don Majkowski). Another said it will be great if when they retire the number of Aaron Rodgers that Bart Starr survives and both Favre and Starr can honour the seven letter quarterback.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Absolutely pissing down with rain at Lambeau Field. Good to see legendary quarterback Brett Favre get his name put on the Packers Ring of Honor. Watching as a neutral this has turned into a really good game with an improved Chicago and a struggling Packers. Must admit it’s not panned out how I thought with the Packers winning 9 of the last 10 games and the Bears coming in as the underdogs. Final score 17-13 to the Bears, felt a bit sorry for Favre with the way the Packers performed but Obama will be happy.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Good morning [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]

I'll just leave this here.

1 a bear.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hello [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] :wave:

I'm less surprised than many, but that doesn't stop it from still hurting.

Jul 7, 2003
A few weeks ago you would have said this would be very one sided but given the results of the last couple of weeks then this could be a lot closer than expected.

I said it would be close but didn't expect a Bears win. At least one of the games was not a blowout - others were somewhat disappointing.

Jul 7, 2003
Wonder if the Mile Highers will beat the Pats this Monday?

In some respects, we might nor get a better chance. Their O Line is beaten up and it is now reported that Danny Amendola has not travelled to Denver so that is yet another absentee. If Brock plays a sensible game then I think we might just sneak it.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My Texans are doing the business against the Saints.

Moving to 6-5 now along with the Colts should they win.

The Bills and Patriots look a lot tougher, but with 3 divisional games left against the Colts, Jags and Titans, a 9-7 record isn't unthinkable.

Nothing to make the other teams go into extra training for post-season, but a whole lot better than 5-6 weeks back.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Another miserable performance, another defeat, yet more costly red zone turnovers, another Sunday evening ruined. Peterson destroyed us that was the difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here