Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crawley fans get panned

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It's Crawley, FFS. CRAWLEY. Let them say what they like - they're an irrelevance, an irritant and on their way back to non-league obscurity where they belong.

Crawley :lolol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
They. err, weren't... I know at least half a dozen long term Albion fans who like myself had young kids in the Withdean days and couldn't commit to a season ticket. We pick and chose matches, probably going to about 10 a season. These days we have season tix.
That is so right. I was in that position, took my boys to the odd match at Withers but it was such an awful experience. I'm sure the club released figures a few years ago detailing the number of unique fans on their database who'd visited Withdean, it was many thousands higher than 8-9000.

Yoda

English & European
No, not at all.
Isn't it the norm for a small non league side to take a massive following away in the biggest game in their history??
Didn't the Albion infact take a shed load up to Anfield in 1990 (and again a few years ago for that matter?
I see no need for the personal insults.
And why call me a prick?Was it the first thing on your mind?

It normally helps if they actually have SOME affiliation with the club/town. I know one of the lads the camera kept focussing on all through out the game and he is from Worthing (all his life) and supports ManU. He's been to more Brighton games with us than Crawley (that FA Cup game being his only one). Bloody Tourists as you say.

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
It normally helps if they actually have SOME affiliation with the club/town. I know one of the lads the camera kept focussing on all through out the game and he is from Worthing (all his life) and supports ManU. He's been to more Brighton games with us than Crawley (that FA Cup game being his only one). Bloody Tourists as you say.

Prove it.I bet you can't.

Yoda

English & European
Prove it.I bet you can't.

Here you go. 1st pic taken from the TV screen (in the middle), 2nd him on on OT tour with his Man U shirt on (on the right). Noel OT MvC.JPGNoel MU.JPG.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I actually think it's nice that any supporters from the Beazer Homes League or whatever it's called want to come on NSC to pay homage; it's kind-of sweet. However Burgess Hill Town are clearly the second team in Sussex these days.

Doctor Crawley

Jun 5, 2012
Crawley
Don't believe me then, but considering both photos are only a year apart, it's not like he would look that different. Shame his facebook page is only available to friends.

It is a shame.Does this mean you can't prove it then??
Oh well, in that case I will go with the theory that it didn't happen.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
So do I.We had a good few tourists out that day to be honest.What a splendid day for Sussex football.
Would be great if it happened again.

Was a strange game for me, I was obviously in the north stand with my mates, whilst looking across to the East stand and seeing loads of people I knew (I'm from Crawley)
Was funny seeing them all legging it to the station though !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here