Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

William Troost Ekong

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Sound's ok but we have just signed that guy from Motherwell

True, but this is a surely a why have cheddar when you can have Brie moment... Plus a winning header here or there and it's a: KING eKONG headline writers dream.

Only joking... but I rather think this will be a second development squad signing in any event.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
True, but this is a surely a why have cheddar when you can have Brie moment... Plus a winning header here or there and it's a: KING eKONG headline writers dream.

Only joking... but I rather think this will be a second development squad signing in any event.

We just need those elusive strikers

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
We just need those elusive strikers

We certainly do. I'd like to see some really talented youngsters bought in to beef up our CF options as I think we're quite light in this area.

Perhaps Hambo will make the breakthrough this year?!? As for the first team; a couple of contenders will hopefully arrive in due course. Baldock could also leave?!?

Time will tell...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I've reverted the edits made on Wikipedia, the account which made them has only made three contributions and two of them we're on that page today.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We certainly do. I'd like to see some really talented youngsters bought in to beef up our CF options as I think we're quite light in this area.

Perhaps Hambo will make the breakthrough this year?!? As for the first team; a couple of contenders will hopefully arrive in due course. Baldock could also leave?!?

Time will tell...

Hughton likes Baldock so can't see him going anywhere. Would be great to unearth another Peter Ward though

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
We have scratched the surface, and we are definitely due some unearthing soon.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I troost the recruitment team to do the right thing.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've reverted the edits made on Wikipedia, the account which made them has only made three contributions and two of them we're on that page today.

So he's not coming after all? Fair enough, I won't have to worry about another Dutch dud coming in then.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I would have thought this is Dunk's replacement.
There are so many clubs hovering for him we will get an offer that match's our valuation.
We haven't got Greer's replacement yet !!!

Let's sort that out before replacing players who are still at the club :rock:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Notwithstanding that, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's brilliant. Or shitehouse. One or the other.

Wise man cover all possibilities. Dumbsh!te does it in one sentence.

----Bob Roberts

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Time will tell...
Hambo released ?

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here