Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Sunday lunch with a view/walk

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
As NSC is the font of all knowledge thought I'd try here rather than trawling online. We fancy heading out for a nice Sunday lunch, doesn't need to be a roast, somewhere to eat outside, with great views and close to somewhere for a walk before or after. Happy to drive within a 20/30 mile radius of Tunbridge Wells

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
As NSC is the font of all knowledge thought I'd try here rather than trawling online. We fancy heading out for a nice Sunday lunch, doesn't need to be a roast, somewhere to eat outside, with great views and close to somewhere for a walk before or after. Happy to drive within a 20/30 mile radius of Tunbridge Wells

http://www.thequeensheadsedlescombe.com/

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Shame, East Dean is the perfect spot for a bit of Sunday roast, views and walks.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Park up at the Ashdown Forest Visitor Centre and take a walk across the forest by the golf courses taking in the views. Some nice pubs in Hartfield for a sunday lunch too, or Forest Row.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Bit late for today, and on the far edge of your radius, but for others...

Reigate Hill, and Leith Hill are both excellent walks with a 'place to aim at' which makes it far more enjoyable imo..

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Couple that may be just within your radius.....

Shepherd and Dog or Royal Oak at Fulking - foot of the downs, lovely walk up to the Dyke

Royal Oak at Wineham (very old fashioned pub, good food and cask ales), public footpaths immediately behind the pub take you down to the River, beautiful area

Half Moon at Plumpton - again foot of the Downs, excellent food

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

Last summer we parked up at Southborough green and then followed a footpath through the woods & fields & ended up at The Kentish Hare in Bidborough. Really nice pub though not an old traditional sort of pub, more your modern gastro pub. Nice walk there & back though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here