Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Brady Dead

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Considering he kept us at the Goldstone for a further year which proved to be pivotal. I think it's a bit harsh to wish him so much grief in the after life.

I respect Brady might have a dark side to him reading some of the posts on here, but we should never forget his role in saving the Albion.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Considering he kept us at the Goldstone for a further year which proved to be pivotal. I think it's a bit harsh to wish him so much grief in the after life.

I respect Brady might have a dark side to him reading some of the posts on here, but we should never forget his role in saving the Albion.

We should also never forget that no matter the level of inappropriateness of the topic, some idiot will always think it's clever to make a joke about it.

Making off-hand comments regarding the similarity of a serial killer's name with a respected ex-manager's for example.

Edit:

Ooh I've just seen what he died of......LUNG CANCER! That's REALLY painful! Gasping for breath from an oxygen mask.....Lovely stuff.
:lolol:

Last edited:

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
im sure the politicaly correct will want to give him a minutes applause or silence at the next home game but i can assume you that he wont be getting one from ME. Hes a nasty man

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Just checked again in case I dreamt it yesterday . Rot in hell scum .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
im sure the politicaly correct will want to give him a minutes applause or silence at the next home game but i can assume you that he wont be getting one from ME. Hes a nasty man

The grammatically correct might point out he 'was' a nasty man.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Would be nice if he left a letter after his death revealing the whereabouts of his victims. I doubt he did, but would be nice.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Their perversion is one issue.
Imagine though, knowing that your child is out there but never knowing where. Every day must be a torture.
They could have told families at any time over the decades but refused to do so.
Therein lies pure evil.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

What a stupid comment - or is it an attempt at humour?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Mmmmmm, best not eh?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Ooh I've just seen what he died of......LUNG CANCER! That's REALLY painful! Gasping for breath from an oxygen mask.....Lovely stuff.
:lolol:

Good riddence you ****ing scum bag.

Are serial killers in like him able get chemotherapy in prison? This would increase the cost to the tax payer to keep this filth alive.

I understand the need to keep him alive for potential links to other crimes however if i was a family member of one of his victims i know i would feel A LOT happier knowing he was no longer breathing on the same planet as me. It would feel like closure. Criminals of such ilk should be kept alive for 5/10 years and then some capital punishment applied (hopefully the most painful)

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
We should also never forget that no matter the level of inappropriateness of the topic, some idiot will always think it's clever to make a joke about it.

Making off-hand comments regarding the similarity of a serial killer's name with a respected ex-manager's for example.

He was probably my least favourite of the Brady Bunch.

Mmmmmmmm...

Having a laugh is obviously too distasteful for you (Mental Lental) and this topic.

I thinks it's best you stick to finding pleasure in someone's death. The more painful the better right?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here