Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
And, as you get all your news from Breitbart, you never will, even if the rest of us do.

There has been no evidence.

Lots of suggestion and inuendo that evidence exists, but we haven't seen any. You guys are getting ahead of yourselves, don't let wishful thinking get the better of you. Stick to the facts. Empirical evidence, and provable facts.

Anything less and you are no better than what you claim to be against.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Lots of suggestion and inuendo that evidence exists, but we haven't seen any. You guys are getting ahead of yourselves, don't let wishful thinking get the better of you. Stick to the facts. Empirical evidence, and provable facts.

A complete misread of my post. I didn't suggest that there was any evidence, just that if there turns out to be, Breitbart won't report it. Prompted by memory of an old discussion where Looney proved to us all that the BBC is biased by using evidence from Breitbart.... and.... he's off. Now look what you've done.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
With the way the West took out Saddam and Gaddafi which ended in their brutal and barbaric deaths, for Assad to use chemicals is a high risk strategy for his very own fate. My view on this is that being in his position he would have to be really stupid to take that chance, especially for no military gain.

Surely the difference is that neither Saddam or Gaddafi had significant support from Russia, as opposed to the Syrian regime? Putin is essentially the Assad Get Out of Jail Card? Obviously the payback being Russian military facilities in Syria.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
A complete misread of my post. I didn't suggest that there was any evidence, just that if there turns out to be, Breitbart won't report it. Prompted by memory of an old discussion where Looney proved to us all that the BBC is biased by using evidence from Breitbart.... and.... he's off. Now look what you've done.

Well in general everyone seems to have made their minds up, I didn't mean to misrepresent what you said though, sorry.

I could believe that Trump has some kinds of ties he shouldn't have, but I could just as easily believe that he has made enemies in Washington who would do anything to get rid of him, whether he has done anything wrong or not.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
And, as you get all your news from Breitbart, you never will, even if the rest of us do.

Ah great lne of argument, "As you get all your news from BB" Assumption/Error, "You never will" baseless propersition. "Even if The rest of us do" IF =conjecture..

So nothing but sneer insult and basic crying, you sure you wouldn't like to swap usernames? Or maybe bullshitting crybaby would be more apt for you.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Dont say things like that! The mickey mouse fake news they read is leading them by the nose and turning them into mickey mouse style fakes or classic troll bait.:thumbsup:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Surely the difference is that neither Saddam or Gaddafi had significant support from Russia, as opposed to the Syrian regime? Putin is essentially the Assad Get Out of Jail Card? Obviously the payback being Russian military facilities in Syria.

Historically before the first Gulf war Russia had ties with Iraq, like the US did with Iran. More recently though with regards to Libya Russia supplied the military, whilst the US supplied the Saudi's. Putin warned against attacking attacking Iraq and Libya, but kept out of it wisely, but you have to draw a line somewhere and the US were really taking the piss with their bull in a china shop regime change policy. Saddam and Gaddafi also had 40-50 years of history, Assad had only just taken over the country so he cannot be compared to Saddam and Gaddafi so easier to defend on that basis.

If Putin went in to save Saddam or Gaddafi he would be seen as defending very bad men even if what the US was doing was wrong,

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Dont say things like that! The mickey mouse fake news they read is leading them by the nose and turning them into mickey mouse style fakes or classic troll bait.:thumbsup:

Completely the wrong approach.

Why insult people who see things differently? I agree that people are perhaps being a little misled by inuendo and politically motivated reporting, but most people are sincere in what they believe, the answer isn't to insult them, all that does is further alienate people and strengthen the divide between us.

If there is a point to be made, and there is, then try to help people understand what that point is. Reach out, throwing punches never got anyone anywhere.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Didn't I see you say that you liked Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson on here?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Completely the wrong approach.

Why insult people who see things differently? I agree that people are perhaps being a little misled by inuendo and politically motivated reporting, but most people are sincere in what they believe, the answer isn't to insult them, all that does is further alienate people and strengthen the divide between us.

If there is a point to be made, and there is, then try to help people understand what that point is. Reach out, throwing punches never got anyone anywhere.

Oh come of it, this thread is not a scoop on investigative journalism its a cheap hatchet job full of fools being lead by the nose by the media.

THere is no point, thats the thing. Or conversley many counter points.

eg
No evidence of russian involvement.
Lack of respect for a democracy
Lack of respect for another countries democracy/ president

All backed up by smear, inuendo and conspiracy theory.
presidentscoops.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
All backed up by smear, inuendo and conspiracy theory.

which is hugely ironic as the media outlets across print, TV and web that support Trump, are advocates of conspiracy theory and generally lunatic fringe of society.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I like PJW, as in tend to agree with a lot he says, I like Alex Jones in he is entertaining to watch but need a bucket of salt at times with what he says, how do they compare to this?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw

The standard of journalism people are feeding of in this thread.

The same Alex Jones who said the Sandy Hook massacre was fake? Oh that was hugely entertaining.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
which is hugely ironic as the media outlets across print, TV and web that support Trump, are advocates of conspiracy theory and generally lunatic fringe of society.

Quite, social media understands trolls and trolling and is laughing as the MSM and DNC totally lose their shit.

donnie2scoops.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The same Alex Jones who said the Sandy Hook massacre was fake? Oh that was hugely entertaining.

Thats what he does, he runs the rule over conspiracy theories. Sometimes he retracts and apologises like Pizzagate, other times he sticks with it. As I doubt you are an avid viewer I'm guessing you are just parroting something you read to make a point, this begins to warp context and is how fake news works.

I watch him on occaision, the last time was on the Joe Rogan Experiance and Joe was trying to reign him in and hold him accountable for some of the things he was saying on the show, but he is entertaining and the world needs people who will speak out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
C_4Vj-YXgAEXAbA.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here