Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2.5 to 3 million pound per home game !!!

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Where is 2.5 - 3M per home game mentioned? Are you talking about the stated figure of 25-30K per minute of advertising? If so, presumably that refers to a payment of 25-30K for a minute's worth of advertising at every home game across the season. Bozza briefly mentioned a figure of 55K for new advertisers in another thread (but old advertisers pay the old price). Therefore you are looking at under 5 million over the course of the season.

Unless I misheard Dodge, he mentioned £5k per minute on the LED ribbon in The Championship and being offered £55k per minute in the Premier League. He also mentioned they are looking at a 2nd tier ribbon.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Let us hope we manage to keep the profits down otherwise Mr. Bloom will incur the wrath of Mr. Corbyn's Corporation Tax. :ohmy:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We all need to remember that when we can't get in Dick's Bar or the club shop because it's rammed with Asian tourists...........:D

That emoticon is RACIST! :wink:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Unless I misheard Dodge, he mentioned £5k per minute on the LED ribbon in The Championship and being offered £55k per minute in the Premier League. He also mentioned they are looking at a 2nd tier ribbon.

On the East Stand I would imagine? Do they have to replace our led advertising boards for the bigger taller versions used in the PL too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here