Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What will be our biggest transfer fee paid out this Summer?

What will be our biggest transfer fee paid out this Summer?

• £0 - £2.49m

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • £2.5 - £5.0m

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • £5.1m - $7.5m

Votes: 29 9.2%
  • £7.6m - £10.0m

Votes: 105 33.3%
  • £10.1m - £15m

Votes: 139 44.1%
  • £15.1m - £20m

Votes: 25 7.9%
  • £20m+

Votes: 11 3.5%

• Total voters

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I go for £10 million tops.
Mainly because that I/you get the feeling the club won't spend big because we have not got that much to spend.
I know there's this £ millions you get when promoted to PL, but some of that'll be to pay TB back?? or some will be kept for future investments.
As I'm not of the accounting fraternity, I'm only summising :thumbsup:

Think you are in for a shock.....

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Wouldn't be surprised if we went back for Oumar Niasse, just seen his contract is up in the summer as well

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wouldn't be surprised if we went back for Oumar Niasse, just seen his contract is up in the summer as well

I didn't think that sounded right:-

Niasse joined English club Everton on 1 February 2016, for a fee of around £13.5 million on a four-and-a-half year deal

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
A new transfer record of "Undisclosed" :D
Which in pounds, shillings and pence, will be about £10 Mill.
I'll reckon we'll also beat the Mr. Duffy's signing cost with another couple of £5 - £7 Million players, and a couple of £3 - £4.5 Million Players as well.
We will pick up a couple of free signings to boost the squad, so an overall transfer spend of roughly £30 million :wozza:
I see Zabaleta from Man. City would also be available on a FREE! :cheers:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As others have said,spread with several rather than one big outlay.

Think we might see a few (maybe three or four) players coming in for around the £3m - £5m mark and our top signing will not be anything over £7m- £9m if we are keeping most of the current squad..

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Careful spending we should be able to get players good enough for no more than £5 million

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I heard Tony Bloom is going to Vegas with the rest of the team. He's planning on significantly increasing his transfer war chest whilst over there

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Probably 7.5 million for Sam Gallagher though he still has a year to run on his current contract at Saints would love to see us go after him .

We wouldn't offer half of that.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think it will be between 7-10 million.

(Even though that isn't one of the options, but I have it on good authority.:whistle:)

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Burnley spent 13 million on Robbie Brady and have a reputation for being a bit tight. With an additional 93 million in our arse bin, I reckon we will go over 15 million

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bournemouth spent £70m in their first season in PL and Watford £65m. Bournemouth record signing £15.3m for Jordan Ibe and Watford paid £12.75m for Isaac Success. Both have looked okayish to me, but if Bolasie is worth £25m then it's impossible to work out what constitutes good value.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
We have probably just spent a big wad today securing Stephen but that will save an even bigger wad to replace him. We will need a number 1 striker IMO which will cost us upwards of 10M-12M.

Or as possibly a cheaper option I have been thinking maybe Chris Wood could fit the bill, wonder how much he would cost - could be priceless as well as Leeds would be lost without him next season.

That would be hilarious as they would go spare. We could offer stupid small amounts like Burnley did to us over DS and really unsettle him and Leeds and then see them resigned to fact WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here