Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uddersfield v Norwich

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Incredible considering the money they've spent . Only won once away in six months apparently .

But Huddersfield really arr working hard at closing them down in every part of the pitch. Amazing fitness.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not only me that is wrong but Keith Stroud also. so it will be interesting to see what Mark Halsey says in The Sun tomorrow as he is bound to analyse the decision.

Keith Stroud is right (because I'd bet good money it hasn't been disallowed for encroachment but for another reason) and you are wrong.

That's where we're at here.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
But Huddersfield really arr working hard at closing them down in every part of the pitch. Amazing fitness.

Huddersfield are quality . Massively overachieved this season. Norwich are generally pretty sh*t though, not just this game. Biggest underachievers in the division

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's obviously nothing to do with encroachment anyway. Either a double kick or a foul elsewhere in the area as has been suggested.

I don't think it can be a foul because the ball isn't in play until it's been taken, therefore you can't commit a foul (though you could be sent off for violent conduct or foul & abusive language of course). I'm still sticking with my two-touches theory :)

Huddersfield have CLACKERS :nono:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I wonder if Hudds are tiring? Norwich seem to be getting more of the ball, and the press is less effective.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Keith Stroud is right (because I'd bet good money it hasn't been disallowed for encroachment but for another reason) and you are wrong.

d9b05c5b5ed722a28dc8a224a3888692.jpg

It's moments like this that makes you realise BG is a small part of the rich fabric of 21st century society :lolol:

You know, the society that voted in Nige, Boris and Donald

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I do not have sky but son phoned and said Sky are going crazy saying Keith Stroud is wrong, From what I have seen I believe it was for encroachment and his interpretation of the rules were to order a free kick and I agree with him as I do not believe he could possibly have seen a double kick of the ball in normal time. The end result is good for us as the moment. for whatever reason.it was disallowed.

If I am wrong I can accept that and will move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here