Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Just as a heads-up, there is no (new) Albion Roar next week as Radio Reverb is spreading its wings into bigger, better studios nearer Brighton Station over the next few days and beyond next weekend.

We'll be putting out the Northern Soul show from 28 December instead, and we'll be back on 12 April.

:)

2014 or 2015

Are their enough Northern Soul Christmas records to fill a Christmas show

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Due to our studio relocation taking longer than expected, there will be no show again this week. We are hoping that it will be business as usual again next week.

Thanks for your patience

A & A

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Due to our studio relocation taking longer than expected, there will be no show again this week. We are hoping that it will be business as usual again next week.

Thanks for your patience

A & A

Ah - thanks - I'm playing podcast catch-up and have just gone onto the Albion Roar but notice there was no 5th April show on my iPhone.

Beyond that, it's very amusing to listen to the 22/3 and 29/3 shows back to back...

22/3: We're good, the squad is good, the squad is happy, everything is good - we'll reach the playoffs.
29/3: We're shit, the squad is shit, we can't shoot or score, everything is bad - we'll not reach the playoffs.

A week is a long time in football....

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Moi, as if I would. :)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Stitched up... and baffled. I thought there was going to be a killer anecdote involving front doors, wind, hopeless repairmen and maybe a squirrel or something.

Anyhoo, by hook and crook (Tony Langridge and Ali Jenkins), we got our show recorded. Thanks to the BBC for allowing us to record at their studios. We got to wear headsets as if we were call centre people. Very odd.

Four matches discussed, plus REMF in Africa.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's going down for the Easter special, Al?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No show today live due to the new studio not yet being ready. A show is being recorded right now though, and will be available as a podcast very soon.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No show today live due to the new studio not yet being ready. A show is being recorded right now though, and will be available as a podcast very soon.

Who are the guests?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here