Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coins thrown at us during the game

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Easy mistake to make ........apart from them being a totally different colour.
Even so back then afew twopences could get you a packet of 10 no 6 even the filed up ones were accepted :smile:

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
You were supposed to do likewise.They threw coins and knowing we're a bunch of rich southern b.......s they expected wads of notes to be chucked back.

Attachments

• dart.jpe
    dart.jpe
    12.8 KB · Views: 305

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Luckily it's 2016 I've heard stories in the 80s darts were thrown.

Goldstone days Pre match in the eclipse in Hove this happened quite a bit as the dartboard was positioned near the toilets ,if you managed to survive a few games of round the clock and mickey mouse without being pierced you were either shyte at darts or extremely lucky.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
I think the main complaint where I was sitting was about the amount of children in this area, I even heard one supporter who had youngsters with him point out the few Boro supporters who were throwing the coins to one of the stewards who didn't know what to do.Most of the time it was bantering between both sets of supporters that was OK,and I did have a few Boro praise Seagulls to me and wish good luck for play offs. There were definitely more decent Boro supporters than troublemakers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here