Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flags ahoy

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patreon
Jan 19, 2010
Hopefully the fúckwit who displayed the 'Wenger Out' flag/banner at one of our recent home matches will think better of it tomorrow.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
And Peter Ward on the pitch as well tomorrow, could the day possibly get any better
Think by 5pm My body will suffer from spontaneous human combustion

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

Attachments

• _89797617_sayers_getty.jpg
    _89797617_sayers_getty.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 502

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
From Seagulls website - tells us what's actually going to happen:

Albion will celebrate promotion to the Premier League in style.

Brighton & Hove Albion will mark the end of the season in style this Saturday, with an array of pre-match entertainment ahead of the 5.30pm kick-off against Bristol City.

It's Albion's final home match of the season, and also the first since Chris Hughton's side clinched promotion to the Premier League on Easter Monday.

Saturday's game will also see the club mark the 20th anniversary of the last-ever game at the Goldstone Ground, and flags will be placed on every seat to mark the occasion.

Sussex Steel will be performing on the bandstand from 3.15pm before the stadium turnstiles open at 3.30pm, allowing fans plenty of time to arrive before the build-up begins at 4.50pm.

This includes an interview with Albion director Martin Perry, followed by the club's poet in residence John Baine reading his iconic poem Goldstone Ghosts.

Next up will be an interview with Stuart Storer, who netted the last, crucial goal at the Goldstone, to secure a vital 1-0 win over Doncaster Rovers in April 1997 - before a special big screen video commemorating the 20th anniversary.

That is followed by operatic soprano Donna-Marie Hughes singing Abide With Me in tribute to those Albion players and fans who've passed in the previous year - including former skipper Paul McCarthy and supporter Paul Whelch.

Then Albion's two greatest-ever goalscorers Peter Ward and Bobby Zamora will be pitch side for an interview with Seagulls TV host Richard Reynolds, who'll then introduce a re-run of the end-of-season montage originally aired at Monday's end-of-season awards night.

That will lead into a live rendition of Sussex by the Sea, by Donna-Marie, to welcome both teams onto the pitch.

Victory for Albion would secure the Championship title, and if Albion are champions by the full-time whistle, the trophy will be presented at the end of the match - but regardless of the outcome, the players and staff will return to the pitch to thank supporters for their brilliant support throughout the season.

Fans are asked to remain in their seats to allow the appropriate post-match events to take place.

Meanwhile, Albion have produced a special commemorative 134-page issue of the matchday programme. The bumper edition is priced £5 and the club has already received pre orders for 500 copies.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...amex-stadium-3696179.aspx#kwOcIHYa74t0UEUJ.99

But NOWHERE does is state on which minute we (or our strong male neighbours) are to LUZZ! This is starting to make me feel very anxious. Perhaps I won't go tomorrow.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Please don't start luzzing when the Bristol players emerge from the tunnel to give us a guard of honour

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here