Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know what this is?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I see, you knew what it was already.

Had no idea whatsoever what it was, other than from previous posters, er, posts. Was hoping for OP's sake it was something solid gold, as I'm sure they were. Tracked object down on Google images tho, posted link, complete with second photo showing what lies inside, which in turn explains why it appears to be too heavy to be brass. My bad? :shrug:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Had no idea whatsoever what it was, other than from previous posters, er, posts. Was hoping for OP's sake it was something solid gold, as I'm sure they were. Tracked object down on Google images tho, posted link, complete with second photo showing what lies inside, which in turn explains why it appears to be too heavy to be brass. My bad? :shrug:

Ah I see the hint I missed in a previous post. There's me thinking that you were the Oracle of all things but your not as smart as I thought you were :)

Gary Hart's Stalker

Jul 17, 2013
Gary Hart's Bush
Wow cheers [MENTION=15605]knocky1[/MENTION] and to Mrs K! It has been bugging the hell out of me as to what it is! The drill, screwdriver etc would explain the extra weight as knew was too heavy for sewing needles or something similar to be inside.

Thanks for the link and image [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] - Certainly looks almost identical!

[MENTION=9385]Arundel_Seagull[/MENTION] - have you managed to get inside to confirm or deny whether it is indeed a screwdriver?!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here