Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Bin bag full of cats' heads discovered near Manchester's Curry Mile

binbags.jpg

Manchester City Council has launched an urgent investigation after a bin bag full of severed cats' heads was found on a street near the city’s famous Curry Mile.

The gruesome discovery was made by a council worker who had been sent to investigate fly-tipping complaints in the Rusholme area.

The bin bag’s contents were revealed in a memo sent to councillors and council officials, which described the findings as “cat heads”. The Chairman of the local Conservative Association, Stephen Woods, told the Manchester Evening News [MEN] everyone was “flabbergasted” when they received the news.

“It’s absolutely disgraceful the way they have been treated,” he said.

The animal remains were condemned as “an extreme example of animal cruelty” by Manchester City Council, who said an investigation into the “sickening” incident is now underway.

A bit worrying what gets put into food these days I had one of those pork roll things at the Sheffield Wednesday match. I can honestly say it was the most disgusting thing that I have ever put in my mouth ever, knowingly awake. For someone who has been round Brighton quite a bit, that's saying something ???

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
What do they pass Cat off as then.....Chicken?

D

Deleted member 22389

Either gone in to food, or someone hates animals either way this is sick.

D

Deleted member 22389

Not had a takeaway for sometime now and I'm sticking to it.We just don't know what we are eating anymore.

Best to go to a good old fashioned local butcher if you can afford it every now and then, at least you know your not being served crap.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
What a waste!

Everyone knows cats heads are the tastiest bit!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Some of the takeaways round the London Road area are a bit suspect in terms of food hygiene and quality, in my experience.

D

Deleted member 22389

Some of the takeaways round the London Road area are a bit suspect in terms of food hygiene and quality, in my experience.

Thing is they keep talking about an obesity problem in this country, yet we allow so many takeaways to keep opening up and selling this deep fried crap, is it any wonder.
I don't do takeways anymore for the reasons you talk about.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here