Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
BTW... there’s an issue on the Brighton line which means a train has been cancelled at wivelsfield and everyone has to get on the next train which will go to Brighton via lewes. Could cause a right pain in the proverbial.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
So much for the famous Selhurst atmosphere... First half decent but they had a lot to shout about, second half :shrug: could only hear our fans

D

Deleted member 22389

I'm preying, just preying we can get 3 points on Tuesday. Nothing to sodding lose.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A vast improvement 2nd half but unfortunately the damage had been done. We missed Propper so much that CH must have looked and realised, if he didnt know, that a cover for him next season is vital. Also good to see CH make positive substitutions to try to rescue the game. Final point all on Final Score saying that the win today has virtually sealed Huddersfield staying up which is good for us as they are behind us on goal difference,.

D

Deleted member 22389

The worst possible run in now. I was hoping we would have had an extra six points by now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
So how in gods earth was Locadia taken off today rather than GM ? and yes I understand the defensive aspect but when we were really going for it :ffsparr:

Locadia’s opportunities are going to be limited until he’s prepared to put in a shift, that covers ALL of the jobs asked of him.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Locadia’s opportunities are going to be limited until he’s prepared to put in a shift, that covers ALL of the jobs asked of him.

yeah, have to agree with that. Left the greyhound very exposed today, but a fantastic through ball for Jose to score our second.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Was it his fault too, that Duffy gave the goal away last week, was it Murrays fault for the dropped points against Stoke, Everton etc?

Defence has cost us more than attack this season. Last three games do not a season make.

Only 10 teams have conceded less than us but only three teams have scored less than us.

It's our lack of goals and in particular our lack of clinical finishing that is our problem.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Have not seen any of the game so can't comment on individual performance but others comments on here about Murray beggar belief he has performed a lot better than anyone predicted. A lot of clubs would have liked him in their team. What is worrying is that other than Izquierdo we don't seem to have any real goal threat and that includes the 2 January striker signings.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
I think we're pretty safe. For Stoke or Southampton to overtake us they both need 3 wins from their last five games. Two wins and a draw would not be enough for Stoke and for Southampton only if we lose ALL of our next five AND let in a huge number of goals as our GD is much better than either. So with WB there's safely three below us.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Only 10 teams have conceded less than us but only three teams have scored less than us.

It's our lack of goals and in particular our lack of clinical finishing that is our problem.
We don't create that many chances to be fair. . I'm wondering how we compare in terms of our conversion rate. I would imagine it's fairly high. If we are, able to get a couple of very fit, pacy and skilfull midfielders for next season that could change the dynamics.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here