Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
"Car crash club spawns it's way to safety yet again". It's guaranteed isn't it. This new keeper will be a massive improvement. FFS.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Walton has had far more experience and it's all if and buts . Think you underestimate how big an issue this is.

I just don't want to jinx their jinx :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The thing is, Palace have needed to strengthen this position for at least 3 years now. The fact that they haven't is bordering on criminal neglect by their management team. Speroni is 38 now and he's certainly well past his best. Do Palace want to stay in the PL or what?

Compare and contrast with our embarrassment of riches: Ryan, Krul, Walton and we let Stockdale go in the summer. Not that I would have wanted him to join Palace but Stockdale is miles better than Hennessey who clearly instills panic in his back four.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So, this isn’t true whatsoever? Odd how rumours just start...?!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I didn't even notice that the original link was Talksport. What a schoolboy error on all our parts. If only we'd stuck with ITV....

"The OP's gonna be disappointed with that one Clive, but the rest of the team are also to blame. Maybe he hit it too well?"

"Yes and, **** off Andy"

"Exactly so Clive"

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Talking of Zahahaha, how is his rehab going? Nice and slowly one hopes.

Let’s just see where Palace are after their next 5 games as they are playing 4 of the top six. Zaha will be due back around that time but will Palace be in the bottom 3........I hope so.

However, their best chance for points will be winning dodgy penalties. Without the Premier League’s joint best diver, they’ll need other team members to step up and take a tumble. Whether it is a slight tug on a shirt, a ball blasted at a hand from point blank range or another blatant dive, they are getting ‘them all’ and will need to continue to have every ref on their side to get the goals they need.

They’ve been awarded and scored the most penalties in the Premier League (although they’ve missed a few critical ones), this is their central tactic. Not having a quality keeper won’t hurt them as much as we’d hope.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Let’s just see where Palace are after their next 5 games as they are playing 4 of the top six. Zaha will be due back around that time but will Palace be in the bottom 3........I hope so.

However, their best chance for points will be winning dodgy penalties. Without the Premier League’s joint best diver, they’ll need other team members to step up and take a tumble. Whether it is a slight tug on a shirt, a ball blasted at a hand from point blank range or another blatant dive, they are getting ‘them all’ and will need to continue to have every ref on their side to get the goals they need.

They’ve been awarded and scored the most penalties in the Premier League (although they’ve missed a few critical ones), this is their central tactic. Not having a quality keeper won’t hurt them as much as we’d hope.

You literally could have saved yourself so much time and effort and just put 'Zaha is a diver'. I am pretty sure the rest of the NSC squad have covered this subject once or twice before. E.g. Palace are cheats, Zaha dives the refs are useless. Yawn

I also noticed a Palace goal keeper who was falsely reported as injured is worthy of its own thread on NSC. Interesting

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

I also noticed a Palace goal keeper who was falsely reported as injured is worthy of its own thread on NSC. Interesting
Not really, we want you to be relegated and an injury to your goalkeeper would have helped that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You literally could have saved yourself so much time and effort and just put 'Zaha is a diver'. I am pretty sure the rest of the NSC squad have covered this subject once or twice before. E.g. Palace are cheats, Zaha dives the refs are useless. Yawn

Imagine spending your time posting on your rivals forum that it’s sad someone started a thread on a false rumour about our rivals ! #irony

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here