Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I cannot see how Bradley can survive, he has been given time by the front office but he has failed to significantly improve the Jags fortunes. Shame as he is an absolute top bloke. The Colts are also terrible though, could be a good game next week.

I think The Jags is a good job for someone competent to walk into as well. A young, talented and underachieving roster.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I cannot see how Bradley can survive, he has been given time by the front office but he has failed to significantly improve the Jags fortunes. Shame as he is an absolute top bloke. The Colts are also terrible though, could be a good game next week.

You're absolutely right, lovely bloke and he's had time, but it just isn't working. I did feel for him last night when Tucker missed a field goal but Fowler Jr jumped over the linemen, so Tucker got another attempt but 10 yards closer, he didn't miss the second time:( too many stupid individual mistakes. I imagine a semi competent HC could still win this division, but I suspect Bradley will get canned after the Colts game as that is our bye week.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

I hear the Colts have Luck and that is gold.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was saying far worse at the time of your post....

What a crazy game. Definite wounded animal syndrome coming into play with this game as caution was thrown to the wind in attempt to avoid an 0-3 start. Still as hard as it was to watch as interested party it was highly entertaining. The cracks in this team have not even come close to be being papered over but I can at least enjoy this week now.

It was a great game for the neutral. Watching that with a few beers and going to bed early definitely beat staying up sober for the Bears and getting a couple of hours kip. #badfan

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bears

*hides*

ha-ha-nelson-Simpsons-nelson-ha-ha-93-p-672x480.jpg

Clinton-Dix!

Jul 7, 2003
Long term Broncos fan here. Started in the mid 80's when we were coming out of a long slump but got hammered in Superbowls, a few years on promise but not quite getting there, then seen the glory years of the late 90s followed by the poor 00's so enjoying the current decent spell again.

All NFL fans know that having a good team is only temporary and that you will have many years of suffering as pay back for a few years of glory. Very much like the Albion and Sussex CCC.

Looking forward to December when I go out to see them play in Jacksonville. Hopefully a better match than when I went out in 2005 for the same fixture and we won a dire game 20-7.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here