Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Ham United *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Give my head a wobble, someone - Talksport commentators just uttered the phrase, "Now it's Brighton attacking in numbers".

Geez! - now I can die happy! (except I'd rather have seen Baldock replacing Knocky rather than Solly).

Thecoffeecake

Oct 10, 2017
Philadelphia
What a deserved goal, fantastic all around this half. I was just about to complain about Gross hitting that ball while going away from goal that resulted in that corner, and here he goes and does that.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
HAHAHAHAHAHA have it you tax payer leeching African player dodging dregs

say-what-you-see.jpg

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What a deserved goal, fantastic all around this half. I was just about to complain about Gross hitting that ball while going away from goal that resulted in that corner, and here he goes and does that.

Although watching on TV I see a massive improvement in our play since Championship. Some great passing and control (most of the time) :)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
These two games v West Ham make up for going to the Boleyn for the 6-0 drubbing in 2012.

D

Deleted member 2719

3 shots on target, 3 goals.........is it really the Albion? OK, 4 shots now!

We have actually had 18 shots so i would like to think we would have at least a 1 in 3 ratio on target.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here