Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F1 Suzuka Japanese Grand Prix

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wonder how many years more will Hamilton race has the potential to be overall world champion F1 driver.

He's 32 now and the young guns are coming through. Unfortunately I can't see him beating Schumacher's 7

I wouldn't be so sure. How old was Schumacher when he got his 7th title?
Schumacher was 35 when he won his 7th title in 2004.

He's 32 now and the young guns are coming through. Unfortunately I can't see him beating Schumacher's 7

Still a bit controversial though his 7.

I recall reading something from Eddie Jordan back when the Bridgestone tyres were used, somehow Jordan got hold of a set of Schumachers used tyres, put them on the Jordan and as if by magic his car was 2 seconds a lap quicker even though all the tyres were supposed to be the same.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still a bit controversial though his 7.

I recall reading something from Eddie Jordan back when the Bridgestone tyres were used, somehow Jordan got hold of a set of Schumachers used tyres, put them on the Jordan and as if by magic his car was 2 seconds a lap quicker even though all the tyres were supposed to be the same.

Schumacher and Ferrari cheats? No comment on that one :wink:

I think we saw that he wasn’t the world champion he was built up to be when he came back and raced for Mercedes where Rosberg outperformed him. He was very lucky to race for Ferrari when he did imo, his only challenger was Alonso in an inferior car if memory serves me.

You could say that Hamilton has also had it good as did Vettel at Red Bull, remembering though that Hamilton has always had to race his team mate, Schumacher and Vettel were undisputed number ones when they won their Championships. Vettel still is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here