Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Horrendous attack in Las Vegas

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
ISIS would claim responsibility for a chip pan fire.

Although, and I know it's twatter, but there are rumours circulating that he converted to Islam 3 months ago.

From the BBC newsfeed

FBI: 'No connection' to IS
The FBI says the gunman has no connection to IS.

“We have determined at this point no connection to an international terrorist organisation,” they said.

Earlier today, the so-called Islamic State group released a statement through its news outlet saying it was behind the attack.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Why when conducting a statement they are using the word "expired" when somebody has deceased/passed. A terrible word to use. Such an awful event.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I could post something on behalf of Cats Protection saying the same thing, doesn't mean the cat lovers did it.

In addition if I wanted to sow division between dog and cat lovers I would use Cats Protection bots to say Cats Protection were behind it, probably at the same time for extra division and unease I would get some Battersea dogs home bots to say the dog lovers did it.

You could but wont. If I said it was a muslim I'd get called a bigot. Its funny that I;m only speculating based on flimsy evidence, I am not one of the many trying to make political capital out of it vis gun controll.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You could but wont. If I said it was a muslim I'd get called a bigot. Its funny that I;m only speculating based on flimsy evidence, I am not one of the many trying to make political capital out of it vis gun controll.

And when, precisely, do you think it would be a good idea to discuss gun control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
And when, precisely, do you think it would be a good idea to discuss gun control?

Not before the bodies are cold, to avoid over emotive input. But why control? Did you see the Catalonians getting beaten up? Maybe Gun Liberalisation should be in the mix.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why when conducting a statement they are using the word "expired" when somebody has deceased/passed. A terrible word to use. Such an awful event.

The root word of expire means to stop breathing. Inspire is to breath in creativity.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
The root word of expire means to stop breathing. Inspire is to breath in creativity.
Yes understand that, and yes in terms of definition, although sounds far too strong compared to that of deceased or passed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Not before the bodies are cold, to avoid over emotive input. But why control? Did you see the Catalonians getting beaten up? Maybe Gun Liberalisation should be in the mix.

Emotive input??

At least 58 people have lost their lives to a weapon that's illegal in pretty much the whole rest of the civilised world and you don't want that mentioned due to emotive input?

You're definitely pretty special.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Emotive input??

At least 58 people have lost their lives to a weapon that's illegal in pretty much the whole rest of the civilised world and you don't want that mentioned due to emotive input?

You're definitely pretty special.

Desert spoons make people fat.

ev1.jpg

ev2.jpg

ANTIFA innit?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Desert spoons make people fat.

ev1.jpg

ev2.jpg

ANTIFA innit?

Yep, keeping the gun issue politically neutral until the bodies are cold while posting unverified nonsense about the perp's politics is in no way hypocritical whatsoever

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

It's certainly worked in America.

Gun murders in America- approx 10000 per annum
Gun murders in th UK - approx 30 per annum. ( a third of the US population)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It's certainly worked in America.

Gun murders in America- approx 10000 per annum
Gun murders in th UK - approx 30 per annum. ( a third of the US population)
Shocking figures. It would be interesting to know how the overall murder rate compares. I imagine the ease of using a gun, and it's overall effect, would still skew the murder figures disproportionately in the USA's favour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here