Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Deportivo want £20m for Andone.

We could of had Gray for £18m. This is what you get when you wait till the final day of the window, there's no excuse for it but poor tactics from the club.

And your first hand experience of this kind of thing comes from where exactly?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very much THIS.

For some reason, just because I've seen you make several posts about wanting this fella badly it kind of makes me want him too :lol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton

We could of had Gray for £18m. This is what you get when you wait till the final day of the window, there's no excuse for it but poor tactics from the club.

The Gray who was dog sh*t against us last week. £18 million. LISTEN TO YOURSELF.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Wouldn't want that vile waste of skin anywhere near our club.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The Gray who was dog sh*t against us last week. £18 million. LISTEN TO YOURSELF.

index.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This one isn't going to happen, is it? Which is a shame as he looks like the best of the lot.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
This one isn't going to happen, is it? Which is a shame as he looks like the best of the lot.

I am not going to pretend I know about Borja etc but of the leagues I watch Andone is the best realistic option out there (imo.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here