Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I remember when NSC sponsored a match at Withdean, against Sunderland, and we were all roundly told off for getting too excited. Not a telling off by a steward, though. It was the Chief Executive who told us to sit down and shut up. The Sunderland directors were quite cool about it, even though they weren't used to watching their team lose. Not that season, anyway.

The funniest one was when Nsc sponsored a match against Peterborough, singing songs about Barry Fry, when it was pointed out his wife was behind us.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
That clip of Bloom should be shown on screen on a regular basis to remind all supporters how lucky we are.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I couldn't get a ticket because I was 3 loyalty points under the threshold so I was wondering how many loyalty points does Tony have. I'm guessing he might have a few.

Good point. I demand an investigation. Bloom out!

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To me, the significance of his celebrations just shows that he has the club's best interests at heart - a fan first and foremost.
But the £250,000,000 straight out of his pocket doesn't?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I couldn't get a ticket because I was 3 loyalty points under the threshold so I was wondering how many loyalty points does Tony have. I'm guessing he might have a few.

My thought on the day. Presuming a memo goes down to the ticket office to put a couple to one side for him.
Also, apart from the chanting when he arrived, very little hassle towards him. Had we lost, many chairmen would have run away early.
And finally, if a chap with a brand new scarf sat next to me in the Amex I'd presume he was a newcomer and give him some stick!!!!!

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Poor chap. I would't want anyone videoing me yesterday particularly with those vile Brentford fans halfway down the equivalent of the WSL.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I don't even know what it's like in the Directors Box at the Amex. .

Amazing view, (slight upgrade from my seat in the North has to be said!) BUT very sterile. No singing, shouting, swearing, etc, etc. Lottery who you sit next to, could be a scout who spends their whole time making notes on a player/s in this weird shorthand style language, or a ancient ex board member whose should be in a retirement home, or the dolly bird I was sat next to last season who I am hoping was accompanying her dad, not her 'sugar daddy'.......about 4o year age difference!

In the same way Bloom enjoys the 'proper' fan experience, it's also good to see how the 'other half' spend their time watching the Albion

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Amazing view, (slight upgrade from my seat in the North has to be said!) BUT very sterile. No singing, shouting, swearing, etc, etc. Lottery who you sit next to, could be a scout who spends their whole time making notes on a player/s in this weird shorthand style language, or a ancient ex board member whose should be in a retirement home, or the dolly bird I was sat next to last season who I am hoping was accompanying her dad, not her 'sugar daddy'.......about 4o year age difference!

In the same way Bloom enjoys the 'proper' fan experience, it's also good to see how the 'other half' spend their time watching the Albion

Actually, its not that difficult a language to understand. Its mostly squad numbers based and linked to formations. All managers, coaches and scouts seem to use it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here