Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Capital One Cup Spurs ticketing thread

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Judging by your username, you are obviously in the know, so which would be quicker? What you say above, or walk to Northumberland Park, train to Tottenham Hale and pick up the Victoria line from there?

Thats the route i use post match. there is a 21.59 & 22.12 from NP. As you say, pick up the Victoria from Tottenham Hale. I go this way as it a bit more civilised than WHL (i have never had to queue to get on the platform etc). The walk to NP is probably 10 mins - give or take.

Edit - not sure it is actually 'quicker' though.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
[MENTION=82]pasty[/MENTION] If you are determined to catch the 22.06 from Victoria, i would use WHL.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Thats the route i use post match. there is a 21.59 & 22.12 from NP. As you say, pick up the Victoria from Tottenham Hale. I go this way as it a bit more civilised than WHL (i have never had to queue to get on the platform etc). The walk to NP is probably 10 mins - give or take.

Edit - not sure it is actually 'quicker' though.

Cheers. I'm not fussed about the 2206, I just wondered which route would be easier. My office is just outside NP station and I can the ground from outside, so just thought that might be quicker.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
When the F are these tickets gonna go on sale?!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Loyalty points for Spurs tickets.

The loyalty points system will be activated over the weekend. Details here along with Spurs prices.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/spurs-ticket-information-1985271.aspx

Brighton & Hove Albion have been allocated approximately 4100 tickets for the Capital One Cup fourth round tie at Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday 29 October, KO 7:45pm at White Hart Lane.

Seagulls fans will be housed in both tiers of the visitors section in south-west corner of the stadium and tickets are priced £25 for adults, £10 for over-65s and £5 for under-18s.

Tickets will go on sale using loyalty points and supporters are advised to check these over the course of the weekend in order to apply during the correct on sale window.

To check your loyalty points please go online to seagullstickets.com, login with your fan number and password and go to ‘My Account’ (this can be done by clicking your name in the top right hand corner after you login). Loyalty points will display in the large text alongside your name and fan number.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
It says they will be activated over the weekend.

Well it's really unclear -- it advises us to check over the weekend, but the next paragraph sort of implies that the loyalty points will be up now.
Also if you have to wait till the weekend to check and then discover they've made a c**k up (not unlikely on the basis of previous experience), it doesn't give you long to sort it out, given that the Spurs tickets go on sale on Monday.
It is very poor that it's over two months into the new season and the new site still isn't working properly.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has any indication been given as to how loyalty points this season have been calculated? For regular season ticket holders is it 1000 + (last season's closing balance / 10)?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I read it and yes it says check over the week but also implies hey have been done already which of course they haven't.

I think this could be a right mess.

Does anyone know how many points are carried forward from last season?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why say this now:

"To check your loyalty points please go online to seagullstickets.com, login with your fan number and password and go to ‘My Account’ (this can be done by clicking your name in the top right hand corner after you login). Loyalty points will display in the large text alongside your name and fan number."

When the loyalty points are not on there. Wait until they are first you fools.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I read it and yes it says check over the week but also implies hey have been done already which of course they haven't.

I think this could be a right mess.

Does anyone know how many points are carried forward from last season?

The last two seasons it has been 1000 for a season ticket, plus 50% of last years points ie 430 points becomes 215.
Then it's 10 for each home and away League game, 10 for an away cup game and 20 for a home cup game.

Maybe that's how they'll calculate it this season.

I had started a new thread saying loyalty points would be needed but maybe a mod could merge it?

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
Being a midweek cup game with an allocation of 4100, I would like to think all ST holders and priority members will get an opportunity to buy tickets. My spurs supporting mate has bought a family ticket for £50. No such deal for us unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here