Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I've seen most of his appearances and have never thought that he deserves any more chances. We need to loan him to Barrow as cover for Agustien

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

We need to replace him in January.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Sadly and trying to be honest ... we deserved more from the first half and at least to go in level but we didnt deserve to get anything in the second because we lacked a cutting edge. Best chance of the game fell to the wrong player as I expect Muzza would have buried the header but no it had to fall to Locardia a player lacking confidence and obviously ability with his head.
Too many players just not on top form , Ryan 'flappin' , Bruno passes going astray , March invisible first half down left but slightly better down right but not by much.
In the end Burnley did an Albion by dropping off and looking to spring the break , defended deep and picked off all our loose passes and we just were not good enough to create that killer opening.

Lets hope the next 3 games we can steal some more points but wont be easy.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
If Locadia feels he hasn't been given a reason as to why he gets f*ck all game time, CH should shove him into a darkened room during Monday training and force him to watch his missed header on a loop for 24 hours

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not overly concerned, definitely disappointed. Locadia REALLY should have scored, absolute sitter. March is so much more effective down the right, as shown when Knocky was replaced. The overall display was good, they are sitting well in their premier skins now. No complaints for the game plan and effort.

Damn you with your reasonableness and perspective....it'll never work on here

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Goaaaaalllll Locadia

Have a day off you lot.

Even though it's a perfectly valid point you're a very naughty man.

Locadia has to be running out of chances. There's no excuse for failing to even get that gilt-edged opportunity on target.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I really don't think it was that bad a performance, just toothless up front. Burnley are no mugs. If that chance went to anyone else on the pitch we would have walked away with a deserved point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Let's be honest hudds did us a favour by going down to 10 men last win and we still weren't great. Burnley utter turd and we lose. Hughton really has to try something else away. Having Locadia on the bench at all is criminal. How on earth is he better than Hemed or even Baldock?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Don't be an eejit we'll play worse and win. It was an ok performance without reward. Not enough in the final third but heyho

If you thought that was an OK performance you clearly weren’t watching the game

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here