Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Alex Scott

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Speaking about sausages
The Argus did a review of 11 Sussex Witherspoons pubs recently
This was the review from a trip advisor of the George Street, Hove one.
"Went in on an early Wednesday morning for breakfast and the place had a certain aroma that told me that it needed a good airing, ordered breakfast to be told they had no sausages. No sausages with a cooked breakfast is just wrong"

It was a SAUSAGE fest in there this morning but I had to remind the BARMAID I don't like it GREASY

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was a SAUSAGE fest in there this morning but I had to remind the BARMAID I don't like it GREASY

Sausage yesterday in the Great Western, superb breakfast - everything that is so right about the Spoons

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This thread strikes me as being somewhat politically incorrect.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
She is very knowledgeable, which is why she has been selected for punditry. The fact she is easy on the eye is a bonus. Whoever she chooses as a partner has no bearing on these facts, especially as 99.9% of NSC would have no chance with her unless by some weird turn of events an alternate reality suddenly kicked in.......they're commonly called wet dreams:D

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
She is very knowledgeable, which is why she has been selected for punditry. The fact she is easy on the eye is a bonus. Whoever she chooses as a partner has no bearing on these facts, especially as 99.9% of NSC would have no chance with her unless by some weird turn of events an alternate reality suddenly kicked in.......they're commonly called wet dreams:D

All of this....and we know[emoji23][emoji23].

If NSC has 3000 users, who are the 3 in with a shout ? [emoji1696]

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Speaking about sausages
The Argus did a review of 11 Sussex Witherspoons pubs recently
This was the review from a trip advisor of the George Street, Hove one.
"Went in on an early Wednesday morning for breakfast and the place had a certain aroma that told me that it needed a good airing, ordered breakfast to be told they had no sausages. No sausages with a cooked breakfast is just wrong"

Witherspoons eh?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Strange how this thread went from tedious to quite amusing after half a bottle of wine. I may pop back later and.... who knows? I may show my arse off.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think we may have reached reached the stage of Alex Scott overkill now. She was standing around at St James' Park talking about Newcastle v Wolves last night and then on the women's football show immediately afterwards doing nothing very much instead of introducing some recorded footage. I don't think she brings much insight (not that I'm saying many male former players do) and while she may have some tactical knowledge, as you'd rather hope from someone who has played loads of times for England, she can't tell you much about the tensions, strains and dirty tricks of top-level men's football. I doubt if she's ever planted a reducer on an opponent in her life. I wonder if she'd be on TV quite so much if she wasn't so good-looking?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure if it was her (but think it was) on the midweek sky football live thingy. Watching the Man U v Arsenal game. The lads in the studio were in stitches at the irony of Fellani being penalised for pulling someone’s hair - and rightly so. The penny took so long to drop it became very very cringey!

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I think we may have reached reached the stage of Alex Scott overkill now. She was standing around at St James' Park talking about Newcastle v Wolves last night and then on the women's football show immediately afterwards doing nothing very much instead of introducing some recorded footage. I don't think she brings much insight (not that I'm saying many male former players do) and while she may have some tactical knowledge, as you'd rather hope from someone who has played loads of times for England, she can't tell you much about the tensions, strains and dirty tricks of top-level men's football. I doubt if she's ever planted a reducer on an opponent in her life. I wonder if she'd be on TV quite so much if she wasn't so good-looking?

A friend of mine described her as a female Jamie Redknapp which I think is spot on. During the world cup she referred to players by name but is now disappearing down the 'right back did well' route which Alan Shearer coined for years which loosely translated to 'I really can't be arsed to look at the team sheet and see who's playing' She's not the worst but like you I've reached the 'ffs, not her again' stage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here