Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What does any march achieve? It raises awareness, people find common ground, a large group of people saying the same thing sends a message - that terrorism isn't working. It's no different than a petition or a Facebook campaign to show solidarity. I don't recall you EVER asking the question of what the point of a march is, before.

I'll ask you directly - were you as dismissive about when the mothers in N.Ireland marched against terrorism? Were you there ready to belittle their efforts and call them all sorts of names?

I'm asking the question because a march against extremism (to me at least) doesn't have a point, because there is absolutely no chance the people they are marching against, or trying to influence, will be in the slightest bit influenced. And do we really need awareness of terrorism ? It gets a fair bit of coverage, I think everyone is fully aware of the dangers of extremism. I don't need to see people out on the streets with billboards to reinforce that.

The mothers in N Ireland were marching in the hope that they would have their voices heard to bring an end to sectarian violence. The troubles in Northern Ireland involved politicians and paramilitary groups who could be engaged with and appealed with - that is not the case with ISIS or the extremist threat we face today, its very different. Also,they were were not affiliating themselves with football clubs to my knowledge, or their firms, so there was a fundamental difference.

Anyway, you've clearly got your view and I have mine. I'm not going to lose any sleep over the FLA and their marches. I just wondered what the point of it all was, what it aimed to achieve, and I'm still none the wiser so maybe there's something wrong with me.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Some people squirm at the thought of tens of thousands of 'lads' meeting up and marching against extremists. I suspect the same people think it's perfectly fine to march against the result of the referendum not going their way

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Have you been writing all this down in some sort of personal diary?

I admit, I was Falmer and the Truth at different stages. When I was The truth, I was banned because my ex girlfriend (Rosa) got involved in the binfest me and you were having (yes, she bullshited about speaking spanish for some reason?) but incorrectly, Hitony put it out that we were the same people based on us both having the same IP address. (wasn't that about 6/7 years ago now?)

When I was Falmer, I was mainly putting stuff out there about the peado rings we had within our Government, media and Royal family. Again I was deemed a nut job by you and many others for making these claims at the time. eventually I was banned.

Now I'm Megazone and for some reason i'm still being reminded of stuff you basically are completely wrong about (like before)
I've never once used 2 accounts at the same time. Can you see what a fruit loop you look like to me when 7 years later, I'm being told I'm multiple accounts by a user who must be above the age of 50 years old now. Look at what you've still got stuck within your long term memory about me? It's rather nutty to say the least and might explain why you're in support of this FLA march

More lies. Rosa never existed except in your mind. You were outed when you misspelt "you're" as "your". A mistake that non-native English speakers seldom if ever ever make because the way they learn to write English and also because they don't speak English in the same way as us. You also cocked up by posting some Albion stuff using that Rosa account prior to posting conspiracy theory nonsense. You're in no position, given how many times you've been banned for posting downright offensive stuff and this nonsense about imaginary girlfriends to call anyone a fruit loop.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
More lies. Rosa never existed except in your mind. You were outed when you misspelt "you're" as "your". A mistake that non-native English speakers seldom if ever ever make because the way they learn to write English and also because they don't speak English in the same way as us. You're in no position, given how many times you've been banned for posting downright offensive stuff and this nonsense about imaginary girlfriends to call anyone a fruit loop.

So because we both spelt "you're" as "your", that means we're the same person? (how on earth did you even remember that?)

You must have a very eventful life Buzzer. Might explain why people like yourself are attending this March.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So because we both spelt "you're" as "your", that means we're the same person? (how on earth did you even remember that?)

Far be it for me to call you a liar but I find it extremely doubtful that an anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist Brighton fan who struggles with spelling just so happened to have a girlfriend who was also a long-time Brighton fan, a conspiracy theorist and atrocious speller.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Far be it for me to call you a liar but I find it extremely doubtful that an anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist Brighton fan who struggles with spelling just so happened to have a girlfriend who was also a long-time Brighton fan, a conspiracy theorist and atrocious speller.

Once you get a girlfriend Buzzer, you'll discover you both will have a lot in-common, even if it's a relationship which isn't meant to be.

Plus, it'll make you a nicer person too, which will help you to accept other cultures into 'your' country.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Once you get a girlfriend Buzzer, you'll discover you both will have a lot in-common, even if it's a relationship which isn't meant to be.

Really? Your weakest response yet, matey. It seems to be a law of diminishing returns with all these alter egos of yours.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Really? Your weakest response yet, matey. It seems to be a law of diminishing returns with all these alter egos of yours.

I'm more than happy for you to keep going with these deluded claims 'you're' making about me. It only helps me to understand the sort of people who are in support of this FLA march. Not only are you completely incorrect about me and these apparent alter-ego's, but also how trapped in time you and probably most supporters of this insane FLA march really are.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
A generalisation on my part, I'm sure not ALL of those marching are yobbos. But the FLA celebrates the idea of hooligan firms coming together and not fighting, but marching. So there's likely to be a fair proportion of knuckle-draggers amongst them, no ?

I still don't see what they're marching against though, or what they think can be achieved by showing solidarity against "extremism". Whats that going to achieve ?

People march for a range of reasons, the most grandoise ones usually by the marchers themselves. It is at its most basic to highlight an issue(Or try to given how fake the media is), from their its an expression of free speach which underpins democray. A fallacy to claim it is democracy as 60 plus million dont turn up. It is also a nexus for networking by like minded people through to the professional protesters who treat it like a lifestyle

These and others, take your pick.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

I had Megazone pegged as one of the conspiracy theory nutbars. I also seem to remember him stalking El Presidente as The Truth, came across as a bit creepy imo.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Really ? You're comparing the YES campaign for Falmer to a march against extremism.

If it really needs spelling out, the march for Falmer had clearly defined objectives - to raise national awareness of the clubs need for a new stadium, and to hopefully help sway the minds of the politicians who would be involved in ultimately making the decision.

Even Looney admits he doesn't know the point of the anti-extremist marches. Its not like the terrorists are going to see a bunch of "football lads" and think "ooh hang on...maybe we'd better have a rethink". Maybe you can tell me exactly what it is they're marching for, cos I haven't got a Scooby. I'm against extremism as well, its definitely a BAD THING. But what would I be marching for ? What banner would I make ? "Down with Terrorists" ? Yay me.

Ok put it another way
FLA March against something they aren’t happy with and to you they are all middle aged football yobbos

March for Falmer was by Brighton football fans who want action taken by the government for something they wanted and quite a lot were middle aged blokes but in your eyes these aren’t yobbos

You need to realise that you can’t tar everyone with the same brush maybe ??

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Have you been writing all this down in some sort of personal diary?

I admit, I was Falmer and the Truth at different stages. When I was The truth, I was banned because my ex girlfriend (Rosa) got involved in the binfest me and you were having (yes, she bullshited about speaking spanish for some reason?) but incorrectly, Hitony put it out that we were the same people based on us both having the same IP address. (wasn't that about 6/7 years ago now?)

When I was Falmer, I was mainly putting stuff out there about the peado rings we had within our Government, media and Royal family. Again I was deemed a nut job by you and many others for making these claims at the time. eventually I was banned.

Now I'm Megazone and for some reason i'm still being reminded of stuff you basically are completely wrong about (like before)
I've never once used 2 accounts at the same time. Can you see what a fruit loop you look like to me when 7 years later, I'm being told I'm multiple accounts by a user who must be above the age of 50 years old now. Look at what you've still got stuck within your long term memory about me? It's rather nutty to say the least and might explain why you're in support of this FLA march

Funny, because when I called you out on all of this you flat out denied being The Truth and offered to come and meet me for a drink with Rosa at the Amex before hurriedly back tracking.

You were caught posting using the same IP address as your sock girlfriend and failing to switch the accounts at the appropriate time. End of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ok put it another way
FLA March against something they aren’t happy with and to you they are all middle aged football yobbos

March for Falmer was by Brighton football fans who want action taken by the government for something they wanted and quite a lot were middle aged blokes but in your eyes these aren’t yobbos

You need to realise that you can’t tar everyone with the same brush maybe ??

I acknowleged that not EVERYONE who marched with the FLA is necessarily a yobbo. But as I also mentioned, an aspect the FLA are keen to promote is the notion of firms of rival football clubs all coming together in a non-violent way in order to "stand united against extremism", whatever that means. So yes, the usual yobbos were present, but under a self-imposed curfew for the day. Which is lovely and all that, but again, largely pointless. Its just posturing IMO, but whatever floats yer boat.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Funny, because when I called you out on all of this you flat out denied being The Truth and offered to come and meet me for a drink with Rosa at the Amex before hurriedly back tracking.

You were caught posting using the same IP address as your sock girlfriend and failing to switch the accounts at the appropriate time. End of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That proves it. You got me there Guinness boy. End of.

I guess that means you're going to keep this up with Buzzer? I do take in account It's only been 6/7 years since. Maybe once we hit the decade mark, this can all stop? If not, would you like to meet up and we can sort this out face to face like men?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That proves it. You got me there Guinness boy. End of.

I guess that means you're going to keep this up with Buzzer? I do take in account It's only been 6/7 years since. Maybe once we hit the decade mark, this can all stop? If not, would you like to meet up and we can sort this out face to face like men?

There's nothing to sort out. You're a serial liar. Case proven.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
There's nothing to sort out. You're a serial liar. Case proven.

No I'm not. You're just thriving of what you want to believe so you have an excuse to vent your crap at me.

Why would I admit to being The Truth and Falmer if I was such a liar? Sorry Buzzer, this might be difficult for you to accept, but you're wrong about me and no doubt you'll keep this up until the day you die. What was that about being serial?

Jan 30, 2008
Looney is one of those chaps that is always talking when he should be listening. But, and I think I'm thinking of the right poster apologies if not but a chum of his on here said it's all an act and a caricature account and he is in fact a pillar of his local community, a scout master and an allround thoroughly good egg.

I personally think anyone who is like that in life but a sweary, borderline racist to whom personal abuse and category A swear words are second nature, has some very serious issues. But I'm a Remainer so whadda I know huh!
NIBBLE ,the gift that keeps on giving, any response to the news today that the authorities have said there's an increased terror threat, far bigger than ever before,
FLA all together against extremists :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here