Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Oh my gawd. We are all going to die

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
At 10p it's even cheaper than toilet roll...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tremendous. You have even captured the usual pics of Princess Di, Kate Middleton and Madeline McCann.

In your face Daily Mail !!!

I won't link to it but yesterday the Daily Mail website put aside its weird obsession with underage daughters of celebrities in bikinis and had a link to a video of a Russian woman leaning topless out of a car in the Dominican Republic and then getting hit by a road sign. She died instantly. It's basically a snuff movie.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I won't link to it but yesterday the Daily Mail website put aside its weird obsession with underage daughters of celebrities in bikinis and had a link to a video of a Russian woman leaning topless out of a car in the Dominican Republic and then getting hit by a road sign. She died instantly. It's basically a snuff movie.

They're upping the ante then. Your move Daily Express.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Pleased you didn't. Guess it's funny if it's a foreigner.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thing is...that one is true. There really is a super volcano under there and if it blows we are all f*cked.

Yeah it is real but they were ramping up the idea that there was a 10% chance of it happening NOW (a year and a half ago).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yeah it is real but they were ramping up the idea that there was a 10% chance of it happening NOW (a year and a half ago).

Haha! Fair enough. I first heard about it after watching a Sunday night documentary (something about falling waterlines in the lakes around Yellowstone was the key) and they said that it was due to blow anytime now but then they qualified this by stating that the time they refer to is measured geologically so we're talking in terms of millions of years. Consequently, I'm quite relaxed about the whole thing.

Yellowstone and The Canaries will happen at some point. This is a given. But when, and to what extreme we will be affected it unknown.

No matter how bad, not much, apart from the total destruction of the planet would be an extinction event thought. Even a 99.99% kill rate would still leave over quarter of a million lucky (or unluckly) soles to rebuild - and just think how affordable housing would be for them!

Edit: The Amex would look pretty sparse though just playing in front of 3 though - knew the corners didn't need filling in.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Haha! Fair enough. I first heard about it after watching a Sunday night documentary (something about falling waterlines in the lakes around Yellowstone was the key) and they said that it was due to blow anytime now but then they qualified this by stating that the time they refer to is measured geologically so we're talking in terms of millions of years. Consequently, I'm quite relaxed about the whole thing.
I think they did ground mapping and some kind of dating test and found at least half a dozen distinct craters within each other and they seemed to blow quite regularly every few hundred thousand years.

We are apparently over due for the next one by some 20,000 years.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here