Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Bruno Mural

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
That's fantastic! Is he doing it without a template? Incredibly talented if so!

Of course it is without a template!

I assume its done using a grid, so the wall will be marked up and he will have a smaller version to look at for referance.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Amazing seeing our city and football club come together like this. Makes me proud.

Yet a few miles up the road, that lot would rather burn theirs down.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
View attachment 89321

Credit: @Elephant1eye on twitter

So this is the same design that the club is selling, SKY are there, wonder how much they are paying the building owner!

https://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/el-capitan-tee

bruno_540x540_w.jpg

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Whilst good players don't often make good managers there has to be a place for this guy on the coaching squad teaching the youngsters how to conduct themselves and trying to pass on some of that technical skill. He is one of the most technically gifted players Brighton has had and we don't want to waste it.

mike1901

May 12, 2017
whilst good players don't often make good managers there has to be a place for this guy on the coaching squad teaching the youngsters how to conduct themselves and trying to pass on some of that technical skill. He is one of the most technically gifted players brighton has had and we don't want to waste it.
absolutely

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I am in awe of the talent of graffiti artists. With some arty things I (incorrectly) think "Oh with a bit of practice and some time off work I could knock out something like that", but I look at graffiti and genuinely don't know where to start. Love it.

I'm not sure that anything of this quality could be described as graffiti. It is art I think.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It's a great show of appreciation for such an outstanding servant of our club.

I'm sure the man himself appreciate it and also somewhat slightly embarrassed as he is anything but the big "I am".

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
That is absolutely fantastic, right in the middle of our wonderful city, where thousands and thousands of visitors will look up in awe at an Albion legend. Credit to all concerned. Made my day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here